Zeal

Diamond metallic 1.8 16v

I bought my 1.8 16v corrado about six years ago now, it's the only car i have ever owned, and i still can't find another that i would be happy replacing it with.

having done 130,000 miles the car was in need of some tlc. With a constant five year run of one problem after the next, this car has had pretty much everything replaced, with only 15,000 added to the clock.

some of the things added so far

weitec coilovers (damping/height)

jetex system (hate it)

leather recaro (mj retrim)

diamond metallic respray (3 years ago)

bbs rc's

lots of other things added too

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfradointerior.jpg[/attachment:c4lx0vo0]

corrado angeleyes.jpg[/attachment:c4lx0vo0]

looking good mate, so this is this the first car you bought when you passed :) must be cool to of picked a car like this to start with!

well got my new rear lights today so i thought i'd add some pictures so people can decide weather they like them or not.

i didn't like them at first and was set on putting my all reds back on but i think they look a lot better in the pictures.

Corrado92.pdfrado1.jpg[/attachment:2ffpbarr]

passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfrado2.jpg[/attachment:2ffpbarr]

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfrado3.jpg[/attachment:2ffpbarr]

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfrado4.jpg[/attachment:2ffpbarr]

rado5.jpg[/attachment:2ffpbarr]

can anyone tell me what spacers i should buy to get my rc's sitting pretty?

Zeal, i have some delta mic spacers for sale, they are brand new and never been used (change of plan) Really good quality as well , I paid £80 for them 20 mm rear and 15mm front, and they are designed for the corrado 4 stud! Pm me if you want some pics :D

:) they look good, thanks, i'l take them, where abouts in north wales are you? i could probably pick them up, maybe on sunday afternoon or mon/tue/wed, i'm off work for the moment.

very nice ,.any more pics of interior?

joby ,where did you get those spacers from just what im looking for.,

thanks, this is a older picture without the pods and leather door cards.

seat 008.JPG[/attachment:22uxe52r]

Nice mate, awesome 1st car!! :thumb right:

I quite like the tails - what ones are they?

thanks, 1st and only the way it's going. the rear lights have www.dectane.de written on the box, i bought them from express enterprise, took them a while to order in from germany but they were far cheaper than anyone else at less than £100, they might have stock now.

Very nice! Love the interior 8)

Standard engine?

nice one, ye standard engine, i am tepted to put a 1.8 t into it, but i'm not willing to pay close to £5000 like some company's ask, my friend knows an old f1 machanic that has a workshop in a valley somewhear round hear, his moto is any engine into any car, apparently if i buy the engine he can sort it out for less than £2000, think i might look into this or a cnc head.

mind you the performace does me fine anyway, i like driving quick but theirs too much traffic to do it safely, i'l finish everything else first, i bought the rado for the body design more than anything else,, design perfection.

more pics, pictures is what it's all about :) went to pick up some spacers today, thanks joby, cool bloke, pics of your valver would make a few jaws drop. best spin in my rado ever, Aberystwyth to colwyn bay, no need to go too fast just sit back and take in the scenery. the roads are very good though.

passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfnw1.jpg[/attachment:1d46eh87]

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfnw2.jpg[/attachment:1d46eh87]

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfnw3.jpg[/attachment:1d46eh87]

nw4.jpg[/attachment:1d46eh87]

Nice to meet you jon and some tidy pics there, bet you had a brill journey home, Those seats are stunning by the way :)

Nice to meet you jon and some tidy pics there, bet you had a brill journey home, Those seats are stunning by the way :)

thanks, ye some great roads, the seats are probably the best thing i've bought for the car, they were a bargain too.

thought i would put up a picture of how the corrado roof should have looked from the factory. :)

this mod has gone disasterously wrong on my car so beware, i knew before hand that people had problems with this but still forced my friend to do it, so it's my fault. anyway he thinks with the knowlage he has gained over the years he can put it right and it should last a lot longer than the two years it lasted.

SANY1209.JPG[/attachment:jpcvdwq8]

ufo window?

also hears a sneaky pic of my sunglasses holder 8)

interior sungcase.jpg[/attachment:24k9vrbz]

finaly bought some tt wiper arms/blades, one problem though, only one of the blades is modified and one of the end caps is missing :bad-words:

got rid of the brown expansion tank, time to get the rest of the engine bay looking tidy :wink:

lovely looking rado mate,best colour too!! :salute:

cheers vardo, looks so modern in silver, shows the lines of the car nicely too.

i finaly plugged all my speakers in on saturday, i went for jbl's all round to cut cost, they sound clear enough to me. i now have eight spekers in the front :nuts: four are tweeters then door pocket bass components and all round dash speakers, then 6x9 and 6x4 in the back and a sony powered sub, all powered by a alpine head unit and i pod classic.

i don't drive round with my music blasting, this just gives me nice clear bassy sound at a low volume.

hi mate it's looking sweet, love your seats.

silver is defo the best colour, was gonna spray mine a different colour but so glad i didn't.

what you got planned next?

hi mate it's looking sweet, love your seats.

silver is defo the best colour, was gonna spray mine a different colour but so glad i didn't.

what you got planned next?

cheers dude, i was going to spray it a darker shade of silver, i'm glad i didn't too, you don't see many diamond silvers.

my plans for the car are to make it as modern as possible without ruining the lines of the car, i'm probably finished with the outside and interior looks, i just want some brembo's now (black) and to get the car turbo'd either 16vt or 20vt, i don't want stupid power, basicly i want it to feel like a modern audi, which probably means lots of soundproofing and a quiet exhaust too and another respray after that, i want it to stay a daily driver too, sounds expensive.

would love to be able to recondition the underside etc to new, maybe one day when i clear the garage.

that's looking really good man, nice colour and lights, and the seats look awesome - not OTT like some leathers

forget who said it, but a 1.8t/ 20vt is the heads choice, a 16vt is the hearts :D

that's looking really good man, nice colour and lights, and the seats look awesome - not OTT like some leathers

forget who said it, but a 1.8t/ 20vt is the heads choice, a 16vt is the hearts :D

thanks glad you like it. it's a difficult choice for sure 16vt or 20vt,i like that quote, it doesn't make the choice any easyer though