Sign in to follow this  
big ben

WHAT G60 MODS???

hey guys, this may have been answered more than any other post, so im sorry!!!

but my mate is buying a g60 very soon and will be looking to mod it... I only know about the VR's...

What i have picked up is,

pulley

chip

cooling

no boost return?

different stage chargers?

so if given a standard g60 engine, how do you got about getting to nearer 200bhp?? what options does he have and costs etc.... there seems to be different stage upgrades, what are they??

Which i happen to have an oil cooler and intercooler for sale byt the way. :D Also a rear upgrade Anti roll bar in 25mm is essential, i happen to have one for sale too as luck would have it.

Which i happen to have an oil cooler and intercooler for sale byt the way. :D Also a rear upgrade Anti roll bar in 25mm is essential, i happen to have one for sale too as luck would have it.

how much are you wanting?? pics??

Shameless. :lol:

The list you've got there should pretty much cover it, make sure you get a good map if you're getting the charger ported/smaller pulley etc.

Boost return deletion is a bit of a point of discussion - some people don't like it, and as far as I'm aware there's some debate as to how beneficial it is. But YMMV.

They've got a very good reputation round here!

is the sns stage 5 chip good? would you recommend that and a 68mm pulley, then a remap?? or would you need something else, like cooling??

I've got the stage 5 map, and the 68mm pulley, with standard intercooler - seems good to me, but then I've never driven a stock G60 so I don't have anything to compare it with!

I've got the stage 5 map, and the 68mm pulley, with standard intercooler - seems good to me, but then I've never driven a stock G60 so I don't have anything to compare it with!

ok thanks, do you know what bhp you running at?

I've not had it rolling roaded to be honest! Wouldn't like to guess, as the condition of the engine is an unknown - I know it's breathing a bit heavy so it's probably not in the best shape. Quick enough, let's put it that way!

I've not had it rolling roaded to be honest! Wouldn't like to guess, as the condition of the engine is an unknown - I know it's breathing a bit heavy so it's probably not in the best shape. Quick enough, let's put it that way!

thanks for the info anyway!!

You want to buy the 68mm pulley with the SNS 5 chip, the fueling would then be suited for the pulley.

SNS chip = remap. No need to do both.

You want to buy the 68mm pulley with the SNS 5 chip, the fueling would then be suited for the pulley.

SNS chip = remap. No need to do both.

oh right, nice one!!! thats a big help :D