Sign in to follow this  
HiAsAKite

Corrado spotting - December 2003

Maybe there is another forum that all of us dont know about

:shock: HERETIC!!! Burn him!!! :onfire: There are no "other" forums!

:wink: :lol:

there are loads...and less moderated :lol:

:roll: :lol: :p

Hay Bally, is indeed a long time, yep the Storm is running well! had to change the battery last week, it died on me!

PhatVR6 wrote:

Is this the most pointless thread on this board?

Yes i have to agree! everyone that is spotted does not use this board! Maybe there is another forum that all of us dont know about, and we all get spotted!!!! just maybe! :D

cars hey :roll:

will have to meetup again Paul, when the weather perks up :wink:

as for this thread.. I didn't think there was alot of forum users out there on the road.. oh well.. :roll:

Is this the most pointless thread on this board? :( :?

I don't think so. Look for some interesting discussions on G60 vs. VR6 :twisted: ....

Blue VR6, I think it was an M reg, on the M4 from slough to Reading between 7.10 & 7:30 today - 17/12/03

Dark coloured, not sure on model, heading towards the M1, out of Luton. Going past Capability Green, at about 6.30ish. Had fairly big wheels as well.

Did anyone see me towing a black VR on 18's on a trailer about 3weeks ago?

Was driving up from Cambs to the northeast towing it with a silver Avensis.

Chris

Dark blue M reg- think it was a VR near West station Canterbury. Had clear/red inpros. Nice car 8) Anyone?

Seen a nice one yesterday, had wheels and windows. anyone on here?

Wasn't mine then.... no wheels on my motor... :roll: :lol:

black and not very clean at all VR6 reg: L***TTS

looks like its living in my village called Grovesend, near Gorseinon, Swansea! pretty much standard except for a fat block letter/number style number plate and i think it had different alloys but not sure about that one only saw it this morning and tonight parked in exactly the same place!

anyone??? also seen it in Llansamlet enterprise park going into a company car park next to the main Royal Mail sorting office, possibly your workplace??

Deep red pearl VR6 on Saturday 20th around 3pm driving from Southfields/Earlsfield to the Wandsworth one-way system... pulled up next to you at some lights

Spotted 3 rados in MK.. 2 VR6's & a 16v

Also a G60 in coventry parked in asda carpark..

2 y'day afternoon on the M25 near Guilford...

H reg dark... not sure what model spotted saturday morning between ramsbury and marlborough.... flashed my lights but no response.

J reg dark, again not sure what model spotted heading out of derby on the A38 on sunday afternoon.

Dark blue VR6 on the M25 heading north bound before going onto the M40... you followed me for a few miles before going past and we waved..

Bally.. what colour was the one you spotted near Guildford? ...was it a deep red pearl VR?..if so, may have been me (especially if LHD)

Bally.. what colour was the one you spotted near Guildford? ...was it a deep red pearl VR?..if so, may have been me (especially if LHD)

Yeap, Dark red.... defo a VR6... :wink: