Sign in to follow this  
fla

Febi parts quality from AVS

What is the general consensus/experience of parts from VWS? I've bought some bits, most have been ok, but they are things like bump stops and rubber bushes.

What about the Febi bearings, water pumps, thermostats, axle bushes, gaskets and seals etc? My interest is for the VR, but pehaps it may also be of use generally for overall product feedback.

we use febi amongst other parts suppliers at work,from electrical to mechanical parts they all do the same job and we hardly ever get any parts go faulty.Only when it comes to brakes i can only recommened OEM parts.

Its piece of mind Hasan what you want to fit but imop they do the job just the same. :)

good rear engine mount, track rods and filters etc from them, but the cap in the rear wheel bearing kits doesn't fit properly (both sides the same) and the febi header tank I had was binned this week, total crap.

OK thats good to know. What about front wheel bearings?

my vag ones were only 21 quid each, wouldn't skimp on those as it's a relatively difficult job to change them again.

View first unread post Corrado VR6 Engine Subframes