Sign in to follow this  
Swompy

Dont you just hate it when.....

.......after its been raining and your car is all wet, but its too hot to keep the windows closed. You open them up and as your driving along a little waterfall decides to run off the roof in through the window :bad-words: :epicfail:

Had that trouble on my golf to, must be a vw thing :shrug:

And it always seems to soak the window switches :lol:

And it all ways hits it dead on every time

i have a cloth in the door pocket which i use mainly for drying the leather as soon as that happens :lol: i hate it :censored:

Always driven me crazy in the Corrado when it does that. We even took it up with the chief construction engineer from Karmann when we were in Germany (who was responsible for the design / build of a LOT of the Corrado) and he shrugged and said "Don't open the windows then!" - I didn't know whether to laugh or hit him ;)

Always driven me crazy in the Corrado when it does that. We even took it up with the chief construction engineer from Karmann when we were in Germany (who was responsible for the design / build of a LOT of the Corrado) and he shrugged and said "Don't open the windows then!" - I didn't know whether to laugh or hit him ;)

:lol:

Is this the same bloke responsible for the headlights, wipers, ignition switch, door handles.... ? :lol:

hears the solution, bit drastic but it helps :lol:

SANY1209.JPG[/attachment:2umgnl10]

To be fair he was responsible for lots of good design bits of the Corrado - only problem is he only speaks German so only got little bits of information about what he did on the car. He was also responsible for lots of old Scirocco stuff and apparently spent a lot of his time during construction of the Corrado, fighting with VW to try and prevent them from getting a lot of what they wanted the car to have - including pop up headlights!