g0ldf1ng3r

g0ldf1ng3r's VR6

Rados only please.

Other guys will feel sad and left out if they are driving something else.

And we don't want that...

Rados only please.

Other guys will feel sad and left out if they are driving something else.

And we don't want that...

ha ha good one Tan lol :)

lovely jubbly!

mechanic rang & the VR is ready to be collected

it seems there was a pin hole in my oil cooler somewhere & it was causing the leak when pressurised

new penny washer on the rear exhaust heat shield mean no more annoying little squeak when going over small bumps - that took me a little bit to work out I can tell you

& freshly refurb'd speedlines now have my bridgestone tread on them & ready to roll

just need to get to work on getting the centre caps painted to match

oh yeah & the small issue of trying to fit 3 rado's on my drive lol

VR update:

oil leak fixed

new penny washer on the rear exhaust heat shield - stopping it from going 'twang' over small sharp bumps

bridgestones swapped over to refurb'd speedlines (centre caps pending refurb)....

I keep finding myself glancing at the VR in the work car park & im liking the black wheels & the decision to go shiny rather than matte

The VR is looking nice . I've got to fix my heatsheild too . As soon as you hit 2.5 k revs it rattles in a nasty tinny sound .

The VR is looking nice . I've got to fix my heatsheild too . As soon as you hit 2.5 k revs it rattles in a nasty tinny sound .

thanks m8 :)

im hoping to get the few scabby parts of paint whipped over quickly to get me through until I can get a full respray done

lol the twangy kinda noise mine made was making me think I had an issue with my rear top mounts or KW strut - such a loud noise for such a small part

Nice poppin. You luck man not only do you own 2 corrados but they both work as well. All you need now is a G60 to complete the collection. Winner winner corrado dinner.

Nice poppin. You luck man not only do you own 2 corrados but they both work as well. All you need now is a G60 to complete the collection. Winner winner corrado dinner.

ha ha ha!! Neale that has proper cracked me up this morning! thank you for the resulting big smile lol

pls don't mention the 'G60' words, I find my knees & my wallet shaking each time I see a good one in the classifieds

love your adaption of the chicken dinner, im gona remember that one :D

I saw a nice new picture opportunity last night as all 3 were parked in line on the drive & they looked like soldiers falling into line reporting for duty lol

I will take it tonight & post it tomorrow

You little tease.

lol

the caption for the pic that popped into my head was 'rado's reporting for duty sir, yes sir!' pmsl

"reporting for duty sir, yes sir!!"

Wish my drive looked like that you lucky b. looks like you have room for 1 more not mentioning any names but it has 1 letter and 2 numbers wink wink

Wish my drive looked like that you lucky b. looks like you have room for 1 more not mentioning any names but it has 1 letter and 2 numbers wink wink

thank you kindly m8 :)

ha ha it is already musical cars when I have to swap them round depending on which I want to drive the following day, another would make it comical lol

plus I am today trying to work out if I could raise enough for the storm turbo by selling the VR & valver, it is like torture of the mind

You lost the valver once could you live with your self if you lost it again? I couldn't

hmmm now that is a good question

I think possibly giving up the VR & valver for a VRT monster could make it worth it

though I would probably remove the Kamei skirts first

that said, I do smile every time I see the valver on the drive again lol

"reporting for duty sir, yes sir!!"

Great view out the window!

Imagine my Rado and others aswell if we organise that meet!!!

thanks Tan, very much appreciated

Get on with it i'm well in! :D :D

Yep. Would be good to have a local GTG.

Though would arguably make some sense to head over to the VW meet held in Nuneaton every Wednesday by Bally?

indeed there are quite a few of us in the same kind of area

unfortunately I have only just learnt of a classic meet taking place this evening in stratford upon avon at the museum - way too late notice for me & other I would imagine

however, I will speak to my friend who told me of it & also have a google to see if they are regular

I know that for Cov, leamington & myself stratford is only half hour ish away

how would it be for you Tan? & others?

im thinking maybe we could all do the next meet if there is one