Sign in to follow this  
STORMv6

wheels approved

hi,

thought i would let you know of an excellent wheel refurbishment place as i have just had my d90s polished and ready.

http://www.wheelsapproved.co.uk

friendly service by Dan and his team who picked the wheels up and dropped them back to the Phirm where my car is and kept me up to date on progress

I know all the details are on the website but the company is in addlestone, surrey. :D

hi,

thought i would let you know of an excellent wheel refurbishment place as i have just had my d90s polished and ready.

http://www.wheelsapproved.co.uk

friendly service by Dan and his team who picked the wheels up and dropped them back to the Phirm where my car is and kept me up to date on progress

I know all the details are on the website but the company is in addlestone, surrey. :D

Blimey thats scary......I'm on my way down to the phirm tomorrow to get coilovers done and was thinking of asking them about wheel refurbing :shock: !!

how much did they charge you if you dont mind me asking you ?

Is your C still at the phirm ?

hi,

only got internet at work sorry for the late reply. yes my car is still at the Phirm its the green storm there, price on them was 230 but give them a call and to be honest its the best company ive dealt with and i live in north london. let me know if you want anymore info :?

hi,

only got internet at work sorry for the late reply. yes my car is still at the Phirm its the green storm there, price on them was 230 but give them a call and to be honest its the best company ive dealt with and i live in north london. let me know if you want anymore info :?

might be giving this lot a try soon then, i have polished D90's which have a couple of marks on, and i want them perfect, as you do :D

hi,

Uhhmmm......gave them a call and got quoted £320 for standard speedlines :scratch:

Thats the first time I've got a price on refurbing wheels so I wasnt sure how good it was but after speaking to the guys at the phirm and your above post ^^^ that seems expensive :shrug:

......from memory there was two green storms there yesterday, was yours the one with 288 brake conversion ?

hi,

Dan said can you call him direct you may get a better quote good luck let me know how it goes :D 07949 202 388

standard speedlines should be £50 a wheel or something i would imagine...

If they are still expensive try BJV at http://www.wheelrefurbishing.com they are good price and heard some good reviews!!

They are indeed! Did my "GREEN" porsche 928's and will be getting my Compo TH's to re-do as well...

For 15/16's should be about the £150 mark... For £300+ I'd expect that to cover a 3-piece refurb and rebuild! :shock:

Yeah think I'm gonna do a bit more shopping around, thanks for the links and thanks anyway Stormv6.

Can recommend Autowerks in Slough.

Did a complete back to metal, repowder and paint job for £80/wheel.

Worth it though as the refurb I had before just sprayed on top and all the wheel specs and lettering disappeared under thick paint. Now all is crisp and new again.