Phil K

Best V dub mag - What do you read?

On subscription I get ULTRA VW, DUBSCENE and HOT VW'S and always pick up volksworld in the newsagent, I love my aircooled stuff. Also magneto delivered only quarterly, all about original HOT RODDING. Generally pick up any HOT ROD magazine, classic american and even the odd LOWRIDER. Never really bought watercooled mags cause i tend to like them in standard form.

After 12 years of collecting them should have enough soon to build me a house. :lol:

Used to buy and read The Golf for many years, plus alot of different German VW mags plus the Danish Club Golf mag, now only the last, as I don't drive a Golf any more, and I threw the tons of mags out, when we moved 3 years ago. Since I now got a Corrado two months ago, maybe I should pop by a local magshop, and see if there's any Corrado featured?

Cheers,

Redfox.

Been buying the Golf + mag for about 15 years now (!!!!!), just cancelled my subscription as I am seeing a lot of articles repeating (no bad thing but I am not getting anything new out of it anymore). Always struggled with PVW, attitude, too many American cars and how many adverts?

These days I read VW Camper and Bus mag, just love the old stuff and of course some new coverage to keep us T5 owners happy