Sign in to follow this  
Zeal

turbo exhaust manifold anybody?

sorry this post might read as boasting, it's meant to be helping. :)

i made a very interesting discovery recently. i did a favour for an old guy up the road and fitted a carpet in his camper, i got talking to the man about his very tidy metal fabrications in his camper and it turned out his son is one of the best exhaust manifold fabricators in the country! (uk not just wales) people send their old ferrari's etc from all over the country even europe to this bloke and he only lives a few miles from me.

anyway, MR Dark as he is called got chatting about my corrado and if i had any plans for the engine etc and said he could get his son to return the favour :shock: (he was talking cars hear) so i'm thinking, i'm going to go and chat to this guy asap as he doesn't only do exhausts, he apparently used to build f1 engines too! and has won top speed events on pembray sands using modded cosworth engines in kit cars.

sounds a bit too good to be true but i believe him, so i'm going to go and chat with him and was wondering if this place could be a benefit to other corrado owners who need custom pipes for 20v/16v turbo conversions, i'm not sure which route i'm heading down yet but as i'm such a nice person i'd be willing to get extra turbo manifolds made to fit the corrado then send them on to whoever wants them as i think it would cut down the cost.

i'm just trying to check if there is any interest first so i can go along with the info and see if it would work out cheaper, so if you have plans for a turbo conversion and want a top quality manifold post below.