Sign in to follow this  
Sonicriot13

Maybe it's just about worth getting married...

If your wedding presents were matching his and hers Aston Martins.

3582lpv.jpg

Taken at the Grand Hotel in Eastbourne. I've blurred the plates but lets just say they matched too... and probably didn't cost a lot less than the cars did.

Ah, good luck to them I say. A lot of people would do something like that if they had the money. Wealth is all relative anyway. As long as they haven't made it selling children on the street or dealing drugs I've got no beef with that whatsoever.

Being picky here, but they are not really matching are they, being different colours AND completely different models, one on left is a DB9 Volante convertible and one on right is a new Vantage V12 coupe.

Nice enough though.

pass me an angle grinder and I could make the other into a convertible too... ;) :p :lol:

Wish I'd have got wedding prezzies like that though... :eek:

they are matching! dbs is a db9 with a bodykit

Er,no. And the one on the left is still a convertible :wave:

ok, mods to the v12, bigger brakes, slight differences to the interior finish and seats and different wheels... plus the panels (bodykit) the architechture/tub look the same.

Hehe.. without wanting to sound totally sexist, willing to agree with that - the mean black DBS has to be the mans car and the blue Volante has to be hers!

One thing is bugging me. If you can afford his 'n hers Astons as wedding presents, why the hell are you getting married in Eastbourne? :scratch: They've got to be hired.

One thing is bugging me. If you can afford his 'n hers Astons as wedding presents, why the hell are you getting married in Eastbourne? :scratch: They've got to be hired.

'cos they spunked all the cash on a couple of Astons???? :shrug: :lol:

BTJ - best not to argue with someone (yeti) who works at Aston Martin ;)

I am not arguing, simply stating the facts, and going on what tinternet tells me.....it has different engine parts / design, different brakes (not just diff size discs, but in fact NEW brakes which were first on road-going Aston), different interior AND finish, different wheels, different body panels (notice copious use of word "different" here), therefore I am pretty satisifed, that these cars are in fact......reasonably different.

And even if they share the same alumininium boded chassis.........they are still different :cheers:

Er dude, put The Grand Hotel Eastbourne into Google and have a look at their rates for a wedding reception! :lol: In fact have a look at their rates for doing anything!

Er dude, put The Grand Hotel Eastbourne into Google and have a look at their rates for a wedding reception! :lol: In fact have a look at their rates for doing anything!

Doesn't matter, its still Eastbourne which is where old people go to die. :D I can think much nicer places to get wed.

Doesn't matter, its still Eastbourne which is where old people go to die. :D I can think much nicer places to get wed.[/quote:xy9nbp2l]

True, it is were old people and depressed people go to die. But I can think of worse places to go to die. In fairness the actual marriage itself may not have been in Eastbourne. Just the reception.