Sign in to follow this  
adamukcorrado

Drivers seat height adjustment...

The drivers seat in my current 'rado (1990 16v) won't drop down as low as the passenger seat, or as low as in my previous corrado (same age and model).

I have looked under both the passenger and drivers seats and can't see any obvious differences, or any extra adjustment possibilities.

Any ideas why there might be a dfference??

are they standard seats ? maybe you have a golf subframe on the drivers side even if its standard trim it may have been changed they are a fair bit higher than the corrado's

Rob

Yeah they are standard seats, they look very similar underneath, is there anyway i can tell without taking the seat out? even if i take the seat out how would i tell the difference?

only the rake adjusts (the back tilts back) the front hight stays the same it should be easy to see the difference

Rob

my passenger seat doesnt go as low as the drivers seat, i'am planning to change the carpet at the weekend, so while the seats out, i will investigate !

just take the seat out its a 1 min job. I take mine out every few months to give it a good clean