Sign in to follow this  
drewiee99

Sad Day

well the G60 is up for sale ive contacted the VW press offic to see if they want it first. Its up for £9k which i know everyone on here will go :cuckoo: but you try and find another and all the spare parts and memrorbilia ive got with it as well i can always come down on the price. :( This is the first hard business decision ive gone from 22k a year to not even £800 month.

On the up side ive accquired a MK1 golf in siena red so thats going to be my next project maybe a 20v turbo 300hp with all the accounts i have with tuning companies now ive got the business expect to see

wossner pistons

bilstien or apex shocks

quaife diff

ats or compomotive alloys

AP or alcon brakes

Holsett or turbonetics turbo

Emerald managment

K1 technologies cranks and rods

Zircotec ceramic coating

what G60 is this?

pictures?

its in a members gallery, click on the name and then his most posted, basically a brand spacking G60, nice... 8)

well the G60 is up for sale ive contacted the VW press offic to see if they want it first. Its up for £9k which i know everyone on here will go :cuckoo: but you try and find another and all the spare parts and memrorbilia ive got with it as well i can always come down on the price. :(

Too right. No Corrado is worth £9k.

What is it with people thinking they're selling gold these days? :cuckoo:

tbh asking £9k for any Corrado regardless of how minted it is,is crazy talk,more so considering by the members thread on it,it has had some bodywork,I know of a near identical minted one that I could buy for £5k up here with under 50k miles

Oh no, thats a real shame Drew but good luck for your new project! I'm sure you've spent the asking price in elbow grease over the years to get that car to where it is now.

Mind you, without yours to compare against mine won't seem quite so dirty now :lol:

we should be encouraging members to bump up the prices of their corrados for sale...............not shooting them down :lol:

if we all asked £9k then to get a corrado, you would have to pay it :grin:

i would imagine no one would buy them, a better idea is lets just no sell them or break them in the first place :wink:

Thanks for the negative comments again nothing better to do with your time. Why do people always say corrados are not worth this much isnt this attitude pushing prices down. There worth what people are willing to pay, for example i remember a vr6 supercharged last year went for around 8k good price considering all the work and effort that went in. You didnt hear me say its not worth it, and the vr6 turbo syncro that was on PH i wanted that and i would of paid 9k for it cause i think its worth it. Any fool can go and waste there money and pay a garage to put a turbo on a vr6, try going to look for a g60 like mine, there are a lot of mint vr6s like kips and even his would be worth around the same price even with 100k on the clock because its a honest well looked after car.

Anyway had a phone call already someone is coming to look at it, so if it goes ill post my bank balance up for every one to see.

And another thing is i dont really want to sell it all the hard work ive put in and it looks mint but its a business decision and needs must. Has anyone ever tried to set up a business in a recession---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------NO i didnt think so then try it and see how hard it is then post a reply.

Thanks for the negative comments again nothing better to do with your time. Why do people always say corrados are not worth this much isnt this attitude pushing prices down. There worth what people are willing to pay, for example i remember a vr6 supercharged last year went for around 8k good price considering all the work and effort that went in. You didnt hear me say its not worth it, and the vr6 turbo syncro that was on PH i wanted that and i would of paid 9k for it cause i think its worth it. Any fool can go and waste there money and pay a garage to put a turbo on a vr6, try going to look for a g60 like mine, there are a lot of mint vr6s like kips and even his would be worth around the same price even with 100k on the clock because its a honest well looked after car.

Anyway had a phone call already someone is coming to look at it, so if it goes ill post my bank balance up for every one to see.

And another thing is i dont really want to sell it all the hard work ive put in and it looks mint but its a business decision and needs must. Has anyone ever tried to set up a business in a recession---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------NO i didnt think so then try it and see how hard it is then post a reply.

its maybe negative comments to you but I'm afraid to say its called being realistic and not just thinking with Corrado tinted glasses

the recession can't be too bad then if somebody is looking at paying £9k for a G60

FWIW I started as a sole trader/self employed in summer 2007 and I'm still going strong now so just wind your neck back in about that,so ive seen it go from good to bad in the space of a year

I might just sell my Storm as well if Corrado's have dramatically risen in value,especially since 79k miler has now had a complete respray and is looking like new

In the interests of stopping this turning into a bitch-fest and seeing as though there's no actual For Sale thread or obvious point to this thread, closing.

Edit: This isn't a dig at the OP - people are allowed to start threads but this one seems to have one direction and little purpose.