Sign in to follow this  
mattnorgrove

MOT day!!

Right, she failed.

ABS light decided to stay lit, for the 1st time in about a month. :(

So spent last night cleaning the 4 wheel speed sensors, and hey presto, the light stays out now.

This morning, dropped it to my old dears, who took it for the retest at 2pm today, and she's flown through!! :D 8)

Well chuffed as I've got to use her to travel up north for my mates wedding on Thursday.

Got quite a list of advisories to work through, but all in all I'm really pleased!

Cheers, Matt

Right, she failed.

So spent last night cleaning the 4 wheel speed sensors, and hey presto, the light stays out now.

This morning, dropped it to my old dears, who took it for the retest at 2pm today, and she's flown through!! :D 8)

Well chuffed as I've got to use her to travel up north for my mates wedding on Thursday.

Got quite a list of advisories to work through, but all in all I'm really pleased!

Cheers, Matt

Ah nice one mate. Glad it was something simple. :D

Right, she failed.

Cheers, Matt

Did you buy it anything Shiny recently??? :lol:

Strangely not!

The last treat she had was the Audioscape/amp/components she was treated to last month...

Ungrateful cow!!

Strangely not!

The last treat she had was the Audioscape/amp/components she was treated to last month...

Ungrateful cow!!

There you go! I put shiny new wheels on and few weeks later she pumped a H-Gasket! Count yourself lucky!

Right, she failed.

Cheers, Matt

Where about are the sensors. My original Corrado ABS light stays on when first using it but after about 15 mins I can switch off and on and it will stay off. Have to make sure its warmed up before I take it for MOT