Sign in to follow this  
ADZ_VR6

It's a sad day!!! :(

Just agreed a sale of my car after nearly 5 years of ownership. :( The last 6 months ive been falling out with it and cant really justify having it any more i never thought i would part with it but when you think of how much it cost to run and maintain for doing less than 1k a year and not kept in a garage its not really worth the agro.

It has been sold to a friend so i can keep an eye on it and circumstances may change in the future it may return or i may get another, its the best car ive owned and the only car i would want to own, but with having constante use of a company van i think i have made the right decition although im already gutted. I'd like to thank everyone on here for the great help and advice in the past its a superb forum and the few people i have met were spot on. Like i say im not writing off returning but if i do it would probably be a good distance in the future when my little boys grown up or things change work wise.

dont really no what else to say, its been good and of course frustrating :wave:

Tis a sad day :o

Looks awesome on the TT comps.

Just what I am after :luvlove: :luvlove:

Was going to advertise it on here but it needs a bit of work doing clutch has died so my mates taking it for a good price, hes going to get the work done. I can always let u no if the sale falls through its only a hand shake at the mo :lol:

:( sad news mate.

At least if your mate is buying it you know it will be looked after and if its not you can give him a telling off.

Hope you return soon :salute:

I sold mine to a mate when I went self employed and needed to free up some cash, bought it back off him after a couple of years later and never regretted it! You'll get it back mate!

No way mate didnt actually think you would ever do it!

Glad it is going to someone you know though.

Sure it will all end well in the end

No way mate didnt actually think you would ever do it!

Glad it is going to someone you know though.

Sure it will all end well in the end

If my mate hadn't have wanted it i dont think i would have sold it just yet cos i couldnt really make my mind up but he kinda helped me make it up :shrug:

are you looking at getting hold of something younger? GIGGITY GIGGITY!

Well not a car anyway mate got my eye on something lol :norty: