volksworld13

corrado in cornwall and rrts 2009 pics

i was in newquay the other week and spotted 2 corrados! shame im now 430 miles away back home. one was a dark colour(green i think) near the tesco express on the top of a hill that looks over newquay beach!

Strange, can't say i've seen any aqua blue rados around, which is weird considering you've got two!

I live just outside Newquay mate, but I drive a white T4 transporter (like everyone else down here! :lol:)

EDIT - Saying that, i've seen an aqua blue valver wearing Borbet A's with standard suspension a few times, in Indian Queens garage a couple of times and in Kingsley Village carpark, think it was at RTTS show and shine this year too, is that yours mate? if so it looks in really good condition!

yeah that would be me, i work at jeep/chrysler in indian queens next to vw , im often around queens and kingsley village.

yeah that def my car, blue with borbet a , i have now put coilovers on her, had a fresh coat of paint two yr ago, its worth it nothing better than new paint.

i was also at rtts this year, some tw*t kept slamming there door onto myn, thats what annoys me with shows, people have no respect for other ppl things, im driving a blue vr around at the mo, completly standard.

i may know you , what your name you work in newquay??

im in cornwall, st erth (hayle) just got a 2ltr valver with sutle mods, but outbody has seen better days, saving my pennies to get it sorted thou. there is also another g60 local here, he is on here i think his name is tim

im in cornwall, st erth (hayle) just got a 2ltr valver with sutle mods, but outbody has seen better days, saving my pennies to get it sorted thou. there is also another g60 local here, he is on here i think his name is tim

i saw a couple of rados whilest on holiday in hayle this year beleve 1 was a valver and the other a g60 saw one just outside barclays /lloyds bank near the train bridge and the other up by the surf shop oppisite co-op :D

well i good when you lot are, a would be worth it, especially when all the meet up are a million miles away, name a place and time and we can all decide if it works or not??!!! :clap:

We had a couple of meets down here a few years back, I think that was the last time Jezzas G60 went any further than Chiverton Cross tbh! :camp:

Ah thats a while ago now. For a little while we did get our act together and have a couple of meets. Should get on the case again really.

Not in my C the car parks awful :lol:

Fry ups are great though. TBH the last time we had a meet there it was a right pain as they were so busy and everyone just sat in their own little groups.

The one we had at the jamaica in was good as was the one at widemouth bay. Both at pubs with big car parks. :clap: