Sign in to follow this  
tyler

passat sunroofs?????

hi i was up the scrap yard early and there was a few passats up there and i was wondering what year car i would need to remove from to get it working in my corrado i know a few has been done but cant find the years on them :(

found the answer :D for anyone else he needs to know its Passat Mk4 (B4, 1995–1997) only gives a couple of years but the one i know for is from n-reg yippeee lol

Do you take obv Sunroof its self, but... Runners, Motor, ect?? is it a direct Plug and play?

+1 i really want to know because i'm also in need of a sunroof.

Do you take obv Sunroof its self, but... Runners, Motor, ect?? is it a direct Plug and play?

Did I read somewhere that the Passatt ESTATE is the model to go for as a donar car ??

I used a moon roof from a polo. at least I think that it was a polo. I found that the moonroof from a passat doesn't sit right. the one that i got was raised in the middle.

Did I read somewhere that the Passatt ESTATE is the model to go for as a donar car ??

same part number for estate/saloon

you need the complete unit ! seat toledo moon roofs also fit

Which means vento too

I got one of these on Friday, some of the mechanism isn't workin too well, I know the glass can be swapped, was curious if mech parts are similar?? So I can make the best of both, sure I'll find out tomorrow.