Sign in to follow this  
4eyes2wheels

Honest Advice Please

Hello everyone.

I've recently bought two VR6s - daft I know - one with 141k and then a week or so later one with 72k.

I only need one and so the 141k green one is for sale (on here at http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=84309#p975609and on eBay). So far there has been little (sensible) interest.

Have I got the price totally wrong or does it just look too dodgy to buy and sell a car so quickly? I guess it needing an MOT and tax next month makes a bit of difference. If it were to be MOTed and taxed I suppose it would help to encourage interest.

Any thoughts?

Looks good to me, definitely agree that an MOT helps and from reading the thread unless I've missed it I can't find if you cleared up the timing chain questions, At that mileage if they haven't been done then it's an immediate expense for anyone interested which may put people off

I would get it a MOT as I wouldnt want to buy a car with out one

And as far as the price goes, its preaty cheep for a VR, In my opinion the price your asking for gives the impression there is something wrong with it.

Not saying there is but if you see the prices of other VR's and then you see this first thing you think is why is it so cheap? and what is wrong with it? :shrug: even tho there is a honist reason behind it

Thats my 2p

:D

Thanks peeps - I guess only having a month left on the MOT is the biggie. I'll get that sorted, comb through the massive pile of history and put together a more detailed history of what has been done and when. Everything seems great with it though - I had a great drive home (120 miles) and everything felt just fine.

Cheers!

This is ridiculus - got the 'rado booked in for an MOT next Monday, started going through the box of receipts and there it is MOT until 29th April 2010.

I don't believe it!

What a klutz!