Sign in to follow this  
Erny

Carbon fibre bonnets late/early spec

Does anyone know if the carbon fibre bonnets(performance trim etc) are the early spec bonnets or the later larger bonnets that were to clear the vr? Or both(which I can't imagine, I'm guessing later)

Mike definitely makes the later ones as standard, not sure if he did a run of early ones, go on the website and his contact details are on there.

theres a company in us that makes the early one but there work out around 1000 after paying the postage and tax hes quoted 500 just on posting lol but if the bonnets are that light why is it so exepensive to post lol

sounds very expensive £500 to send the reason something so light is so expensive is the volumetric weight it carries for example

a box weighing 10 kilos but has a size of 100x100x100 cms would weigh 166.66 kilos in volume :D

I'm sure someone was doing both types. G Werks had something to do with a group buy on here IIRC.

I'm sure someone was doing both types. G Werks had something to do with a group buy on here IIRC

I remember that, not sure enough early one's were ordered for anyone to produce them, might be wrong though