Sign in to follow this  
Spr711

Name these wheels?

2.JPG[/attachment:bzu9ud87] Does anyone know what wheels these are? i'v been through the whole wolfrace website trying to match them up but i cant find the same ones. I have a full set including a spare for my Corrado and i'm planning to sell them but nothing in the service records about these wheels so i cant really work out what theyre worth! :cuckoo:

yeah im not dead keen on them, gonna try to flog them for enough to get some nicer ones! thanks jim thats the ones btw.

horrible :pukeright:

yeah, anyone got a ballpark figure what i should be looking for, theres 5 of them with decent tyres on? dont wanna just whack them on ebay without some kind of reserve.

ouch thats not a lot towards my new wheels, i was hoping to get like £100 for the set. theres gotta be somebody stupid on Ebay.. i'll just whack em on a low reserve and see. cheers guys.

don't forget, these are multi fitment, so they'll probably fit something like a Corsa and a Saxo as well as the VW stuff... If you find out what they'll fit, tailor your advert towards the muppet crowd and you'll probably get more money for 'em... ;)

Good call!

don't forget, these are multi fitment, so they'll probably fit something like a Corsa and a Saxo as well as the VW stuff... If you find out what they'll fit, tailor your advert towards the muppet crowd and you'll probably get more money for 'em... ;)

They may not be the best in the world, but they're better than nothing.

I need to find some cheap standby alloys soon, one of mine (which are really awful) has buckled slightly. Didn't notice until it needed a new tyre.

keep them for spares..never know when you'll need them...thats what i'd do