Sign in to follow this  
carter711

Badge Grommets

Yo,

I took my Corrado badge off the otherday to give it a good clean but when it popped off nearly all of the grommets decomposed so I need to source a few.

Wheres the best place to get these little things from, or has anyone found anything that works just as good?

Chars!

do VW actually do them?!

Of course they do - why would you think otherwise? :?

Cost pennies and renewing them keeps water out the boot - why the hell anyone would fit with silicone is beyond me!

have you never owned a mk2 golf? starts with arch trims and soon works its way the rest of the car :lol:

have you never owned a mk2 golf? starts with arch trims and soon works its way the rest of the car :lol:

I've had several, all completly solid and rattle free with all the trim in place...

Just wish the Corrado interior was that solid!

I did have my G60 arches stuck on with Tiger Seal though... :)

it just wouldnt be a vw without a small rattle from interior and a slight blow from exhaust :lol:

it just wouldnt be a vw without a small rattle from interior and a slight blow from exhaust :lol:

Dunno, my valver has never rattled or blown and I am curing all the rattles in the G60 over time, although all of these are due to alarm fitters :censored:

really? ive never owned anything vag that hasnt had a rattle. pretty sure all of my friends too, except maybe leon cupra but the exhaust has a slight blow on it!! maybe its just leicester.

soon as you find it and stop it something else seems to take its place.....part of the fun :D

g this time though so all i hear now is the sweet sound of a charger