Sign in to follow this  
shaunVR6

new car choice

Got a bit of a dilema just found out my good and understanding wife is pregnant ,so need to bail the camp eos and get a family ish car lol any ideas :D

Congratulations!

Octavia vRS 8)

Best value fast/practical car money can buy IMHO. I am also slightly biased :lol:

Budget?

Depends on budget.

I'm a great believer in bangernomics and enjoyed three low cost, reliable and confrtable motoring with a Passat V6, hoping to repeat it again having just bought an Audi A6 2.8, nigh on 200bhp, loads of space, full equipment (dual zone climnate control, cruise, ABS etc etc), full Audi service history, new MOT for the princely sum of £1100

Depends on budget.

I'm a great believer in bangernomics and enjoyed three low cost, reliable and confrtable motoring with a Passat V6, hoping to repeat it again having just bought an Audi A6 2.8, nigh on 200bhp, loads of space, full equipment (dual zone climnate control, cruise, ABS etc etc), full Audi service history, new MOT for the princely sum of £1100

? Is that the green one offered for sale on here in Oxford?

Ian.

cheers everyone,think im going to have a look at the passat cc GT tommorow, big enough i think and fast enough to keep me happy :D

Well picked it up yesterday and realllly like it that r36 motor sounds amazing :clap:

drove 200 miles in it on the way home and it was silky smooth no where haesh as my m5 i sold a few months ago,and not that much slower but all in all think it was the rite choice :D

Well picked it up yesterday and realllly like it that r36 motor sounds amazing :clap:

drove 200 miles in it on the way home and it was silky smooth no where haesh as my m5 i sold a few months ago,and not that much slower but all in all think it was the rite choice :D

are M5's not 500 odd bhp ???

mine was the e39 version mate 400 ish but the gt is much smoother :D

ahh no probs glad you like your new motor so how much are they the passat cc gt looks very nice in the pics i have seen

what colour did you get ??

silver mate,my fav colour on bigish cars always looks clean and good when u resell them, a bit middle of the road i know .

Its the wifes daily driver :norty: well that was what i told her it was the old we need a big engine routine so you wont get bored lol :D

Congrats on a nice ride :), love those CC, to bad a R36 will put you back roughly £80 000 (second hand) (with roughly 20 000km on the meter) up here.....:(

Abit of an update on the new motor, really like it but mebs should have road tested an auto more before buying one.

probs just me but cant seem to find the rite balance of power its either crawling around on almost idle or full on pinned in ur seat :lol:

lambroghini diablo, you can't ding any other cars then and the wind wont bend your door backwards :nuts: