Sign in to follow this  
bigpants baby

16" speedlines tester

Mod Edit - Post removed.

Come on fella you've been on here long enough (making money from it too!), please just respect the rules, that's all we ask.

A set sold on German Ebay 2 weeks ago, I had been watching them and had asked the guy if he'd post, he said yes, for 60 Euros :D then I forgot about them, they sold for £70 :epicfail:

A set sold on German Ebay 2 weeks ago, I had been watching them and had asked the guy if he'd post, he said yes, for 60 Euros :D then I forgot about them, they sold for £70 :epicfail:

This set Bill?

!BbQWoPw!2k~$(KGrHqIH-EYEquE3g54eBKvKIpqOEQ~~_12.jpg[/attachment:2ptpp8mj]

£73.63 to be exact... just awaiting delivery :D

Mint condition I am assured by the seller as well!

Bigpants, this set were worth the £275 asking price we agreed when you put them up for sale 1st time around. Thank you for realising that you wanted more and backing out of the sale. You have saved me over £200. Not sure what your wheels are worth now...

J

This set Bill?

!BbQWoPw!2k~$(KGrHqIH-EYEquE3g54eBKvKIpqOEQ~~_12.jpg[/attachment:2m078oqy]

Bigpants, this set were worth the £275 asking price we agreed when you put them up for sale 1st time around. Thank you for realising that you wanted more and backing out of the sale. You have saved me over £200. Not sure what your wheels are worth now...

J

:lol: :lol:

They should look great Jay. 8)

This set Bill?

!BbQWoPw!2k~$(KGrHqIH-EYEquE3g54eBKvKIpqOEQ~~_12.jpg[/attachment:32oxmd0e]

J

Thanks, that's all we needed :salute: