Sign in to follow this  
deanjames

Locking wheel nut help

Just bought a car and stupidly relised i dont have the correct locking wheel bolt key its looks like this.

I have been to vw and they dont sell these anymore im guessing it was standard on most corrados.

Anyone know where i can get one or please let me borrow one promise il post back really need to get these wheels off!

12637_156534519425_512644425_2704323_8183930_n.jpg

Just see this pic pop up on facebook :lol:

I normally just weld a bolt to the top of them and use a breaker bar on the end of the bolt

a gator grip bolt remover will get these off it looks like a normal socket and has loads of steel pins inside

hammer one over and remove chances are you will knacker it getting 1 off at a time so i sugest buying a couple but it does work (i know i have tried it :D )

and no i was not half inching wheels :lol:21f8ZAIIJGL._SL160_.jpg&size=2&dhm=deff47a4&hl=en

you need to remove the spinning washers and scan the web mate you can get em from b&q but they are £12 quidd odd do a search on google

the pic i posted was from an ad stating they were £5

right sorted this went to evo who make the centric locking nuts and they matched one up for me, quite lucky they are local

cheers for all the replies