Sign in to follow this  
V-Dubstar

Photoshop request please!!

Hi guys, need to get a new bumper and sprayed, wondering if smoothing it may be the way forward but would quite like to see what it would look like...

So if anyone's got the skills in photoshop could u please:

Smooth out the front number plate recess, and

Move the number plate so it looks mounted to the lower bumper grill, in the centre and to the N/S please

Thanks for any help! :salute:

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfDSC01697.JPG[/attachment:1srpeii6]

DSC01704.JPG[/attachment:1srpeii6]

Not a fan TBH. Think the C looks better with a few lines here and there to break things up. Just my 2p.

i agree, i love the way the front end is designed, its almost as if the number plate was thought about while designing it, not just chucked on afterwards

i agree, i love the way the front end is designed, its almost as if the number plate was thought about while designing it, not just chucked on afterwards

I concur. I love saying that!

Yeh I know what u mean guys, its the reason I love and bought myself a Corrado! I love the square front end.

It's just recently I've opened my eyes to the smoothed look, and thought well If im replacing a bumper then the time could be now to do it??

But I've made my mind up - new standard bumper on for now. When time and cash flow affords, I'll get a couple of bumpers and have a dabble at making me a smoothed bumper so I can switch between the 2 depending on moods/shows etc :D

ianVR6, thank you so much for that, seamless!!

Any chance of doing the other one? :norty: :nuts: :norty:

My sister in law won't walk in front of the Corrado. Says it looks bad tempered and might attack her?? I love that car, it's just got timeless good looks and I sometimes wonder why people want to change them. Just folks being folks I suppose

This is was a bit more tricky because of the angle and reflections. Need to spend more time doing it really, but it gives you an idea what it would look like. But i think you should leave well alone the corrado looks cool as it is.