Sign in to follow this  
robmajestix

Inpro Headlights to RHD

I know the inpro headlights have been covered to death, but ive just got mine and although their supposed to be RHD ones, their certainly doing a good job of blinding oncoming traffic!

I cant see the switch, or how to actually switch them to RHD, if anyone could help an idiot in distress!

Rob

this is so annoyin i had same problem .....guess you got them from venum?,i was told sometimes they come from factory without bein set up ,bleedin elpfull isnt it :( you pay so much more for em than left handers ,as far as i know there is a screw in the back which when turned ,will turn the bulb round the other way [the way they shud be n what you pay extra for!]i will check this with the geezer who does bits to me rado n get back to you asap,also mine came without adjusters so i had to take em out of origanal lights n fit to impros :roll: hope this is helpfull bud ,rob

to be honest i got them from inpro direct...and the service was fairly bad...no replies to emails for nearly a week, and a month waiting for them. Now im waiting again for a reply from the seller about why they werent switched as i paid for!

Rob do you mean the silver phillips screw on the back? Ive tried turning it and i cant see it making a difference when i do.. well it seems to lower the beam ever so slightly.... cheers mate, you have been really helpful! Please do let me know when you find out!

Rob

you have to take the units apart and behing the projctor you have to undo the screw and slide the lever then put it all back together again

what millerman says rings a bell bud 99.9% thats what my mechanic had to do after me rado failed mot for this reason! :(

Mine r exactly the same :mad2: pain in the neck what r they like to take apart ,was worried that bein aftermarket they would explode into a thousand pieces

It is really annoying that i paid for 'right hand drive' and that i know have to risk taking it apart...(something that im usually fairly renown for doing wrong) and sort it myself, with no instructions with the product!

Don't worry, mine came apart just the same as originals. Pop the clips round the outside, the glass carefully comes away from the spongy seal and you're there. Inside. I did get mine 2nd hand so don't know if they needed to be turned or not.

Really pleased with the quality of the light produced on mine, am running HID's on them. So should be good really.

mine seem to point far to high cant seem to adjust them enough at least they point to the left ,and not into oncumin traffic :cuckoo:

mine seem to point far to high cant seem to adjust them enough at least they point to the left ,and not into oncumin traffic :cuckoo:

Have they not got a twiddly knob at the back of the light unit that you can turn to adjust height? Thats how I turned mine to face down a bit.

ive tried everything mate all i can think of is to slide them forward on the top mounts :cuckoo:

i love the look of them but as usuall aftermarket stuff is crap!!!

Thats why I dont buy crappy aftermarket parts! They look hidious and dont make anything better!

My friend got Inpros and they point right in the eyes of god and all around but not on the asfalt. I was quite dissapointed with the quality... :|