Sign in to follow this  
bananawhip

One Schrick question, maybe I'm just being an idiot....

Trying to fit my Schrick manifold and for the life of me I have no idea where to connect the vacuum hose which is supposed to go on to the brake servo?

All the other bits are self explanatory but I quite simply have no spare little nipple bits I can find on my car to fit the vacuum hose to, any advice or (even better) pics would be massively appreciated. Schrick's own instructions are as much use as a chocolate kettle

There should be the two nipples on the 1way valve on the plastic pipe that runs from the inlet, over the coilpack and to the back of the engine bay. The vavle is ont he back corner of the block IIRC

There should be the two nipples on the 1way valve on the plastic pipe that runs from the inlet, over the coilpack and to the back of the engine bay. The vavle is ont he back corner of the block IIRC

I know the one, crappy black plastic thing, both nipples have green plastic covers on them, can I choose either nipple and just plug it in?

Im eventually going to purchase a Schrick, then Rotrex mine. When it says to remove the control flap, does this mean the mani wont work as its supposed to anymore?

Thanks for the help Toad you've made my life a lot easier.

Hadn't seen that guide before, whoever that dude is he sure know's how to ruin the look of a perfectly good Schrick :D