Sign in to follow this  
big ben

how much for these bits to be resprayed??

got the quote from vw bodyshop, it is;

£1260.00 labour

£490.00 materials

+VAT

:shock:

going to give my mate a shout, im sure he will do it for 1k if i ask nicely :lol:

got the quote from vw bodyshop, it is;

£1260.00 labour

£490.00 materials

+VAT

:shock:

going to give my mate a shout, im sure he will do it for 1k if i ask nicely :lol:

Where are you based? My painter is near to Wembley and has done a pretty good job on my car and i'm sure he would do it for less. Drop me a pm if interested.

Hi Ben, think the quote from vw aint too bad to be honest as i'm sure it'll be a top notch job with a good guarantee too! :?

had such high quotes for what I wanted to do that I'm in the process of sorting out a big compressor and tools to do the job myself, at the moment I reckon about 600 quid on kit will give me a big air compressor that will still run on a 230V supply, spray guns and shot blasting kit as well as air tools for working on the car :D

probably have a few abortions to start with but I've got plenty of spare panels to practice on :lol:

I have a as new DeVilbiss HVLP Spray Gun on top of the wardrobe that was going to go on E bay soon - Interested?

Can PM you some pics if required?

Ian.

when i bought mine i was planning on getting some paint done, but within 2 weeks it was in having a full respray.

Luckily my nice neighbour owns a top notch body shop and i got a full respray for £1000 cash! :D