Sign in to follow this  
bigben

What wheels for my C

my car is now off the road till it is on show at doncaster custom car show so its time for some work to be done but i dont know what wheels are going to look any good!!

i have looked at web sites and in my mags but cant decide!!

can anyone help me?? post pics of your car to help me along

I have got around £750 to spend and have got coilovers on my C too so size dont matter too much as i can put the sus up or down!!

Cheers for your help!

i always say its down to personal preference,when i got my wheels i wasnt sure they would suit it,but i was wrong...lol..what size would you prefer??and what width??

I've been thinking the same thing for a long while, The corrado in Perf VW mag this month has 17" BK racing 121's on it and IMHO it looks the dogs danglers! If you look at the wheel in a catalogue, it looks crap.

not sure on size at all really some nice 8 by 15s

but if i was to go as big as 18 i would only want 7.5 or even 7 inch wide!!

Bigben, R u showing on a stand at doncaster? or just with mates?

I've been told by my mate that 50 cars are being turned away a day at the moment.

If u go for 18's you don't really want to go more than 7" width wheel

i'm running 7x18

chris

bbs are allways good.. depends on what style you are after... i dont really know alot about alloys but think you should go for one of the quailty brands . and maybe a 16" rim would be good.

rang a company bout BBS split rims today and they wast £1490 refurbed without tyres!!!

i m on a Stand that has been organised bout 4 months so should be ok!!

I'm hoping to get a delivery of some wheels soon and will have a set of 16" BBS RX2 Anniversary wheels available. They are 7x16 ,PCD 5x100 refurbished with polished rims carbon fibre BBS centre caps and 215/40R16 Toyo Proxes. Look sweet on a C.

well itmay get a full re spray in black or just the colour it is now, coilovers audi door handles posible leather or alcantara interier re trim,U.S. spec front end with other possible changes ned back box and other bits i aint sure on yet!!

I like these......PowerTech Type D

Dunno how much they are but if they look this good on a MK2, they've gotta look even better on a C!

Dunno how much they are but if they look this good on a MK2, they've gotta look even better on a C!

These wheels are off my old corrado and they are Brock B1

These wheels are off my old corrado and they are Brock B1

Nice what ever they are....they look very much like the Power Techs on SuperGolf Imports' website. Brocks are fab wheels.....that amount of dish is not Brembo friendly though unfortunately :x

How much are the Brocks?

K

i do like them wheels alot they are the kind of thing im lookin for!!

i will be on show with a SKYLINE, TT SUPRA, PRELUDE, not sure on the others yet!!