Sign in to follow this  
D-Pete

Negative Chuftie!!

A man came round yesterday to pick up a a fireplace my missis sold on ebay. He was looking across at the cars and I thought he was going to say something admirable about the C which is shiner than it's been for a long while but instead he said someting like "Isn't that one of those sport clio's, supposed to be well fast."

Talking about the missis's car!

I was dumbstruck, and furious. Maybe I'm being elitist but people who don't know about cars should not talk about cars!

:lol: :lol:

You should've walked over, beckoning his attention to your car, ''HEEEELLOOOOOO, EPIC GERMAN SPORTS CAR HERE!!!! :bad-words: :bad-words:

Not French and not a chav but definately confused! Feel like I'm in one of those kiddies little red and yellow play cars when I drive the Clio.

and thats what i sort of love about the corrado ,only a handfull of people know about them, like on this forum, i suppose if every one knew about the c, they may of owned one!

only a handfull of people know about them

Funny, I rang up the autoglass people this afternoon expecting someone uninterested on the other end. Ten minutes later I got off the phone having had a bit of banter with another Corrado owner. great stuff !

The french make good cheese and wine. Not cars !