Sign in to follow this  
fla

posting wheels

Just want some advice - need to send some wheels and tyres but not sure how to pack them and who to send them with. I've got a wooden pallet but how should i fix them down to stop them moving etc? iirc someone on here works for, or has, a courier service? Need to send them from London to Leeds, so again prices etc would be helpful

Easiest way is to get some bubble wrap for the faces. Cut some cardboard out to put over this and just use some brown parcel tape to secure the whole lot. Do each wheels as a time. Most courier companies will either take them as a whole or 4 seperate items. Ive used a company called Paisley Freight that advertise on ebay and they were £28 to pick up from Durham and deliver to Aberdeen for 4 x 17in wheels and tyres.

As the tyres are on they will protect the rest of the wheels.

Easiest way is to get some bubble wrap for the faces. Cut some cardboard out to put over this and just use some brown parcel tape to secure the whole lot. Do each wheels as a time. Most courier companies will either take them as a whole or 4 seperate items. Ive used a company called Paisley Freight that advertise on ebay and they were £28 to pick up from Durham and deliver to Aberdeen for 4 x 17in wheels and tyres.

As the tyres are on they will protect the rest of the wheels.

Yeah I use them regularly heres the link.

https://www.paisleyfreight.com/