Sign in to follow this  
raddo_tom

Really Random Question... Reply VIA PM.

How do I break into my corrado without smashing a window or screwdrivering the lock?

My batt is flat on the G60 and I need to move it asap. It's delocked and the boot lock has siezed! (to my suprise)

Any help mucho appreciated.

Its a struggle but you can pop the bonnet with the grill removed, I learned the hard way when not tightening the bonnet pull cable tight enough. I had not fitted the grill at that point so will probably involve destroying it, probs less hassle than a window or door lock though. Therefore not actually breaking in, so I posted it up!

You can definitely open the bonnet from the outside, the passenger side is easy enough to pop by removing the grill and pulling the cable. The drivers side involves jacking the car up and getting your arm up with a big flat screwdriver to lever the mechanism and then it will pop open. It's not hard, just annoying!

Can you reach up with two wires and put 12 volts onto your battery, awkward but then you could open the car on the fob..

never thought of that! Is there a way to do it via the starter motor? as the batt is well hidden

I thought i'd be like a mk2 golf. (window seal ruler job)

on the wire from the starter? Or just on the starter in general? :scratch:

Positive wire onto the positive terminal on your starter motor and the negative onto the chassis somewhere!

on the wire from the starter? Or just on the starter in general? :scratch:

Positive wire onto the positive terminal on your starter motor and the negative onto the chassis somewhere![/quote:1ftdnsrs]

Nice one!! Im going to have to do this too :lol:

i had the same problem not long ago, ended up using a doorstop a thin but rigid stick and some fishing line - worked a treet but no use if you dont have pins!

Yep looks good but as we can see here can cause probs!! :D

Just make sure your boot lock works first. :grin:

Me climbing through the boot = :epicfail: i can only just get in the back seats never mind throught the boot and the back seats to get to the door pull!!

What size speakers would fit into the doors of my '94 raddo?

Thx in advance and Happy Holidays to all !

I know it says Really random question in the title, but you have just taken it to another level :lol:

On a serious note, do a search in the Ice and security section, I'm sure the answer will be there.

use an inflate a wedge off of snap on, bout 40 quid, or a wedge of wood tapped lightly down the side of the door just enough to get some pincers on the door pin, and handle , works on most cars.