Sign in to follow this  
D-REG GOLF G60

MK2 GOLF G60 CONVERSION

This is my mk2 golf ,origanally a d-reg 8v gti rust bucket,ive had it for about 6 years,i inherited it dew to unfortunate circumstances,got loads of new parts for it,this is what ive done in the last year.

stromlaufplan_gamma4.pdf2003_0101Image0016.JPG[/attachment:12nskim7]ETKA Corrado.pdf2003_0101Image0011.JPG[/attachment:12nskim7]stromlaufplan_gamma4.pdf2003_0101Image0017.JPG[/attachment:12nskim7]Corrado92.pdf2003_0101Image0018.JPG[/attachment:12nskim7]passat climatronic wiring diags.pdf2003_0101Image0002.JPG[/attachment:12nskim7]climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdf2003_0101Image0021.JPG[/attachment:12nskim7]2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdf2003_0101Image0004.JPG[/attachment:12nskim7]2003_0101Image0003.JPG[/attachment:12nskim7]

look foward to seeing this finished...im a sucker for a mk2 golf

Me to, had several of them but not a white one.

Engine bay looks sweet. question about the bodywork , please tell me that you have got the later spec 1 piece window doors and 90spec trim to match the big bumpers.

Looking forward to more updates, you might want to share this on the mk2 owners club - http://www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk as far as im aware i think we only have about 5 or 6 G60 powered mk2s signed up so far!!

DAVE

(kerrly1 on mk2oc)

look foward to seeing this finished...im a sucker for a mk2 golf

Me to, had several of them but not a white one.

Engine bay looks sweet. question about the bodywork , please tell me that you have got the later spec 1 piece window doors and 90spec trim to match the big bumpers.

Looking forward to more updates, you might want to share this on the mk2 owners club - http://www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk as far as im aware i think we only have about 5 or 6 G60 powered mk2s signed up so far!!

DAVE

(kerrly1 on mk2oc)

I've got the 90spec doors bt I'm not having the mouldings or arches,why mate?

90spec doors + the CL arch spats then? that works really well i saw a really nice oak green golf at edition with that set up.

Its one of those strange things that really gets me is people who have small bumper thick side trims, 1/4 windows and big bumpers. Obviously its a free country but i just think it looks a bit wrong.

dave

90spec doors + the CL arch spats then? that works really well i saw a really nice oak green golf at edition with that set up.

Its one of those strange things that really gets me is people who have small bumper thick side trims, 1/4 windows and big bumpers. Obviously its a free country but i just think it looks a bit wrong.

dave

Yeah 90spec doors,bt no spats or mouldings,yeah that bugs me 2.

here is my front bumper which i painted the other day,just waiting 4 my wings 2b rolled and filled,so shuld b painting them next week,then fitting them up.Corrado92.pdf2003_0101Image0002.JPG[/attachment:1ffv05k7]passat climatronic wiring diags.pdf2003_0101Image0004.JPG[/attachment:1ffv05k7]fitted my front end 2day,looks sweet i think.climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfgolf25.JPG[/attachment:1ffv05k7]2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfgolf24.JPG[/attachment:1ffv05k7]golf23.JPG[/attachment:1ffv05k7]