Sign in to follow this  
crazymarcel

Leather Recaro's on Ebay

Especially without looms and with a door card missing + a couple of minor scuffs (if I read the advert correctly - just scanned through it yesterday).

I bought them and except a few minor marks there in good nick and seriously how h :evil: ard is it to make up the looms it took me all of 20mins each seat. :evil: :p

have you wired up the heater pads mark28G60, ??the up/down and tilt is easy only 2 wires..the heaters are a different matter..the loom for these cost £130 from vw

Reserve not met at £460...... He's set the reseve to £600 I reckon, which is the absolute max you should pay for those imo

Oddly Kev, the grey leather electric sets (fronts backs and sides) are going at seriously high prices. I've been watching em go on Ebay in Germany for 900-1000 euros - even 1200 for a 1993 version! They were rare.-

Thx Amit

I will post the car up after it comes back from the bodyshop and is all looking nice, out of interest the interior is a later one and the door handles are slightly different to mine, you dont know of anyone that has some later door plastic handles the casings are the ones with the electric mirror switch in them, if anyone does could they give me a mai

thx all

Mark

:evil:

Hi Mark,

no sorry don't have them mate.

Keep an eye out on performance vw site and the likes, there's late C being broken at the mo. Also post on wanted section of this forum?

Look forward to pics mate.

Amit

No dazzy not yet, but ive got a mate getting me the wiring diagrams from vw for them and after looking under the seats it looks to be fairly straight forward.

will post more when vw get back to me.

thx

Mark :evil:

got a full grey leather heated interior but don't know if i should sell it with the car or replace and sell separately - perfect nick with all panels - what'd you reckons chaps???