Sign in to follow this  
VR6 South

Bentley Corrado Manual

I may be able to obtain some of these sought after publications direct from the States. Making the most of the favourable exchange rates at the moment, the only obstacle may be the postage costs. In order to lower these costs I have made an enquiry to make a bulk buy. I'm still working on a deal, but it may well prove to be cheaper than the seventy odd quid they seem to be attracting here. Would anyone else be interested

yup... My CD one is really good, but it's a pain in the butt having to drag my laptop outside to compare something on the car to the manual! I'd be up for one at the right money... 8)

me too if the price is good :)

I'll borrow yours then mate :lol:

We'll go halves then aye :lol:

me too if the price is good :)

I'll borrow yours then mate :lol:

We'll go halves then aye :lol:

I'll have the better half then :lol:

I got mine for Xmas as a pressie, mainly as it's geared up for US-spec Rado, and having one, it's ideal. First impression when it arrived (ordered it from Amazon in the States, who at the time were giving a 30% discount, cost me approx. £64 total inc. postage to Germany where I was for Xmas) was "Great! What a tomb.".

On closer inspection, and also owning the Bentley for 1980-1984 Roccos, I felt that the Rado Bentley is less geared towards the home enthousiast mechanic, as it mentions a whole lot more of those nasty VW tool part numbers/special tools etc. May also be down to the fact that the Rado already is a more modern and hence more complicated car than the Rocco.

But overall, I'd give the Bentley a full *thumbs up*, it's got loads of nice explosion diagrammes, clearly labelling and then structuring the relavant text/explanations.

Tempest

I think Amazon.ca is the cheapest place at the moment - just over £50 inc postage and I don't think there should be any customs probs as books are vat free

The guy who seemed to be keen to supply, has yet to get back to me. Doesn't look good I'm afraid :( Mods, it may be worth locking this one for now. Ta.

I don't think there should be any customs probs as books are vat free

That's true, as I did have to pay customs taxes having had the book sent over to Germany, postman collected the tax or else no book :mad:

Tempest