Sign in to follow this  
warren

MFA OUTSIDE TEMPERATURE READING ?

was just wondering if ALL corrados have the outside temperature reading, on the MFA? according to the owners hand book, it says it does have the temperature reading on MFA,but mine doesnt seem to have :confused4: :confused4: so was just wondering if it was on all corrados? mine is a 1995 M reg .

really??? honestly, mine doesnt seem to have one?? is it just on your MFA? i seem to have everything else but the outside temperature reading :confused4:

Yup my sensor came off and now there is no display... check the lower grille in the front bumper for the sensor

oh right. ok mate i will check in the morning, mine just shows time, miles, mpg, oil temp. where should the sensor be? is it easy to find and fix??

Easy enuff to find... it's in the lower grille just below the drivers side indicator if its missing there should be a hole to locate it.

yeah i have found the locating hole, but i cant seem to find the sensor?? if its popped out, would it just be somewhere behind the grill? cant see any sign of it though !

i will have to take a better look tomorrow, but think i have found the back of the sensor?? but no sensor attatched :lol:

Mine's a 95, first sold & registered in 96 - definitely reads on the MFA - sensor must also must be completely up the chuff as was registering -42C when I drove it yesterday :)

is there two floating wires,not doing anything ?

heres a pic of the back of the sensor,this is what your looking for -

YES! Finally found out what that mystery hanging connection is! :lol:

ok, i have found the wires with a plug on the end of them, i am guessing this should plug onto the sensor, the get positioned into the hole on yhe lower grill? can you still buy the sensors? its not a "must have", but its nice to have things working as they should :D