Sign in to follow this  
Jim Bowen

Lego Corrado?

Yeah I saw that - such a shame it's not available as a kit, really fancy building something like that.

Yeah I saw that - such a shame it's not available as a kit, really fancy building something like that.

All you'd need to build then is a scale size chassis. It would be great to make a scale size working model :D

where did you get it from? i been looking at that and quite fancy it?

i found a guy on ebay selling one for £120 buy it now, so i did.

have watched them on ebay all week, last one went for £170, so i convinced myself it was worth it

All you'd need to build then is a scale size chassis. It would be great to make a scale size working model :D

Un-related but i just purchased some lego for making a scale model of a small one bedroom flat (don't ask...)

Any who, about 1000 pieces altogether and that makes approximately a 1:25 scale model of a flat about 36sqM in size.That cost me £100 and the model is only about 300mm wide and 50mm high :?

to make a full size rado id hate to think how much you would need to spend! :gag:

Un-related but i just purchased some lego for making a scale model of a small one bedroom flat (don't ask...)

Any who, about 1000 pieces altogether and that makes approximately a 1:25 scale model of a flat about 36sqM in size.That cost me £100 and the model is only about 300mm wide and 50mm high :?

to make a full size rado id hate to think how much you would need to spend! :gag:[/quote:1vex8rn7]

None... i've got enough up in the loft to allow me to build a full scale Corrado :lol: although it will look a little psychedelic in all the different colours

Incredible. There are boxes of loose Lego in my house in addition to loads of kits as my grandson is into it. Built loads of Star Wars stuff from Star Destroyers downward plus a three foot high tower crane and God knows what else. It's brilliant stuff.

where did you get the bulldozer from? i really want one now lol

ebay, is another on there at the moment at £60.

Is it wrong that i've been all excited about getting up and carrying on with it? :lol: am 28yrs old :nuts:

just found this on youtube

wish i had it when i was that age