Sign in to follow this  
Danger Mouse

Auto Trader

Hey folks,

If im out of line mods I do apologise..... but if anyone is looking for a Corrado in the UK, Auto Trader have a few pretty nice ones going!!!!!

dm

Yeah there are some nice ones around..

Just all huge distances away from me!

Not out of line DM, but probably more suited to the General forum seeing as though this isn't actually selling a specific car. Unless you want to add a price? ;) hehe

There is some nice cars about..

Jim, sometimes the best cars are far away! don't mean they aint worth buying! :D

I agree Bally, its worth a trip for a good car, over settling for a local one

8)

I travelled 200miles for my car, I reckon there must be people on here who have travelled further!! :)

I did over 1000 miles trying to find a reasonable one for good money, I still reckon I didn't do too badly with the one I've got... 8)

I did use it as an excuse for driving about the country too and visiting Uni friends though! :lol:

I traveled across town to find pretty much the only VR6 Corrado for sale in Texas! lucky me :D I also found it on Autotrader, got a really good price too.

Will

I've got a mate who lives in Buffalo who's got 3 SLC's! so there must be a few around Texas.

I looked at 8 before i brought mine ! as soon as i saw it i knew it was the one for me. :wink: Travelled about 100 miles well worth it.

['H3R4POR]I agree Bally' date=' its worth a trip for a good car, over settling for a local one[/quote']

Couldnt agree more mate.

I travelled to London to get my baby................ then spent the following 10 hours getting used to her on the drive back to Paisley.

DM

i went from gaatwick to birmingham once because it seemed like the ultimate car and spend total on 1 yr 4 months looking for my car and than all of a sudden out of a freebie local paper i bought one from 10 miles away :roll:

So Jim the moral of the story is you shouldnt limit yourself to 120 miles... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

So Jim the moral of the story is you shouldnt limit yourself to 120 miles... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

.......found my storm 128 miles away from me IIRC :wink: ......like other have said don't limit yourself to just local ones...........also with the forum we must have the bulk of the Country(UK) covered.......i'll easily go out and have a look at any you find local to me and give you an un-biased view on it.....i'm sure everyone else would too :wink:

Yup, Manchester or Cheshire (or even part of Staffordshire!) is covered by me on a regular basis! 8)

Ive been all over looking at some but there was always soemthing wrong with them

but today i open my autotrader and fine a lovely g60 only 24 miles away from me with 2 owners from new!!!!!! so fingers crossed its as good as he says tomorrow!!

Scott

Well yeah its great in principal..

But I can only ask friends & family to drive me around so much.

I'm pinning hopes on either a nice reasonably local car, or one that might be a bit of a drive but be a nice genuine motor when I go to check it out.

one that might be a bit of a drive but be a nice genuine motor when I go to check it out.

Well if you want a top notch C these days you may have to do just that. :wink: That's exactly what I did, went to London by train to get it though, as no friends available to drive me ...... but it was the first one I saw and I snapped it up :)

I'm sure it won't be long before you get a minter so good luck 8)

Yeah, I flew down to East Midlands then got a lift to Walsall to get my G60. Was the second one I went to see and just had to have it. It's worth it in the end if you can manage it.

I flew up to Prestwick from Stanstead to pick up a Storm (Scirocco), still cheaper than driving it! Drove the 260 miles home on a Sunday afternoon. Was a very pleasant trip!