Sign in to follow this  
vagman

corrado ownership?

Just being curious here..... how many of you are the original owners of your car? Or whats the longest time have you owned your current car? Not sure if this topic has come up before?

My car 4 months today.....

topic came up late last year, longest term of ownership i recall was 16/17yrs... by the guy i bought my latest off

Considering even the newest ones are now nearly 15 years old, there's not many that will still be in the hands of the original owner.

Me, currently in my 8th year of ownership (and I think the 2nd owner, so pretty close) :)

I bought mine in 1996 ! with 5K on the clock :D paid just over 20K for it.

That is impressive.

I was looking a few years ago and there was a one owner VR6 in Shetland with some ludicrusly low mileage, but I didn't have the guts, time or money to buy it. It would probably have been rubbish having done thousands of 2 mile journeys and been ravaged by very salty rain.

(5 months for me)

I bought mine in 1996 ! with 5K on the clock :D paid just over 20K for it.

Nice! I would love to know how it drove with 5k on the clock. Thats something i need to do this year when i meet up with fellow corrado owners, is go for test drives obviously vice/versa to see if i got a good one :grin:

20k lol fair price for a car in 1996, when you think they want around that today for a new SCIROCCO!

Just being curious here..... how many of you are the original owners of your car? Or whats the longest time have you owned your current car? Not sure if this topic has come up before?

I'm the 2nd owner of the car :)

I'm the 2nd owner of the car :)

Second owner of my car BUD?

Whoops, sorry. No, I'm the 2nd owner of my car. I'm toying with the idea of finding another owner for my car though :?

ahh i see :grin:

O' dear you had enough, i think from what i read from the forum that these cars are ready for semi retirement! Well thats what mine is doing anyway, i am lucky enough to own a second car as i see the corrado as an investment! I am happy to see it in the garage and out of the elements.

Don't get me wrong, I love the car, its in better condition that most as I spend a fortune keeping it so. The novelty value of driving a older, mint, car is starting to fade a bit.