Sign in to follow this  
Riley

Magnex Decat pipe?

Did they ever produce one?

After fitting my magnex system, it just dosn't match up to the current Motek decat very well (Not long enough/bore too small), it's causing the whole system to have to be pushed forward, and then the joins are not slipping over far enough.

And Im in quite desperate need to get it sorted :( ...Im thinking a magnex decat should do the trick. It's a late style G60 btw.

Neil.

Not heard of one to be honest. Gwerks do a 720mm one can cut to size.

Or i had a small reducer made 2 to 2 and 1/2 then used an exhaust sleeve.

Cheers mate,

Problem is that my local place say that both the magnex and my current motek decat are odd sizes. :?

So they are wanting to weld a 2 bolt flange to my magnex and weld a piece onto my current decat. Id just rather have a new decat that bolts to the downpipe (as it does now) and slides into the magnex (as it does now) but apparently they dont have this 'odd sized' pipe to do it :?

Neil.

How far are you from somewhere like Pipewerx? - I'm sure they could sort you out with something bespoke... Good rep too from what I hear (wrong end of country for me though).

Mark

Aye, that's a good shout actually Mark :salute: Im in Burnley/Lancs and i think they are near Manchester?

Neil.