Sign in to follow this  
Kempy

wheel refinishing

Thats just lacquer damage. There has been little area where the lacquer has lifted and moisture has gotten underneath. This then causes localised corrosion which appears a milky colour.

Only way to get rid of is remove the lacquer using Nitromors then polish out the corrosion.

Just as a side note. Nitromors is the most horrible, messy and frustrating product that I have ever worked with, I promise it would be worth the money to get someone to strip them for you.

Just as a side note. Nitromors is the most horrible, messy and frustrating product that I have ever worked with, I promise it would be worth the money to get someone to strip them for you.

Aye i had to do the same on some polished rims. The laquer comes off like slime. Wear gloves because it does BURN if it gets on your hands!

Ive used it before, I got the foam stuff atm and I tried to use it on a slam panel but it dont work cause its celulose I think?