V-Dubstar

Lamin-X.co.uk - Vehicle protection films

Yep. We have kept this discount code live for the Corrado forum despite our new website.:thumbleft:

Some links of interest...

Find us on Facebook

Company Car (Corrado) on Facebook

Corrado website page

Find us on Twitter

And some sizes of interest...

A single 12"x16" will protect both Corrado headlight faces once cut in half.

Neil.

EDIT: NEW DISCOUNT CODE NOTE.

We have reconfigured our links page to point towards this topic instead of the old one which no longer works.

We have had to set up a new discount code, which is now reduced as we have revised our discount scheme to fall inline with other increases.

Please PM me for the discount code.

Edited by Riley

can u tell me the sizes needed so i can do headlights, fogs and indicators? and ill buy today :D

Hi Dave,

Did you use the shipping option "Next day Mon-Thur 4pm ONLY"? as obviously we can't despatch on a Saturday for Sunday delivery, the next day option as it's name suggests is only guarenteed when used Mon-Thursday 4pm ONLY.

Just thought i'd pop on and give you a heads up as i received an email about this topic.

Neil.

Hi Dave, we despatch on Saturdays up until dinner time :D You could potentially have it for Monday, but obviously we can't guarentee it. We do our best in getting things out as quickly and efficiently as possible. But more than likely Tuesday in this case as you say.

Enjoy the product anyway Dave.

Ps: We now have platic lens polishing/restoration kits in stock lads, maybe not a biggie for the Corrado but you may have another motor with plastic lenses that are cloudy etc.

Neil.

4851348112_b3e2466d9b_b.jpg

4797137884_b596018704.jpg

this is mine done. im a bit of a lemon with stuff like this and it was so easy to use! wish i had seen the discount code first mind :p lol

NEW DISCOUNT CODE NOTE.

We have reconfigured our links page to point towards this topic instead of the old one which no longer works.

We have had to set up a new discount code, which is now reduced as we have revised our discount scheme to fall inline with other increases.

Please PM me for the discount code.

Neil.

4851348112_b3e2466d9b_b.jpg

4797137884_b596018704.jpg

this is mine done. im a bit of a lemon with stuff like this and it was so easy to use! wish i had seen the discount code first mind :p lol

Is that subtle tint film?

Cheers Rob

Rob that's subtle tint...

A few pics from when i rocked the stuff 3 years ago... I had subtle tint but my projectors were all black inside hence its even darker

DSC00282.jpg

DSC00235.jpg

Prior to fitting projectors

DSC01681.jpg

In need to order some clear to protect the storms headlights. I'll be in touch soon Neil.

Not a problem Abdul, Looks the business there! EDIT: Did you receive my PM by the way Abdul? I'm not sure the new system on here is working quite right?

Hiya Neil, is there still a discount code we can use?

Of course, I shall PM you with details.:smug:

Neil.

Edited by Riley