Sign in to follow this  
muppetlab

WE BUY ANY CAR

£630 for my '93 VR with 102,000 - tag another couple of grand on to it and I may have considered! (Nah maybe not)

I`m going to try a Bugatti Veyron and see how much they offer :D :D

doesnt the advert go "50 quid to a hundred grand..."

hundred grand for a veyron, bargain!

£50 for mine ... but then the offside is totally buggered and I don't have a valid MOT due to the accident nor do I have the V5 in my possession :lol: Salvage value is more than that!!

To be honest I don't see what all the fuss is about. If you took a Corrado and tried to p/x it with a high street car trader I reckon you'd get the same offer as this internet company.

Put yourself in thier shoes as a trader - who the hell wants to trade in a 14-19 year old Volkswagen with rubbish fuel consumption which aftermarket warrantee companies won't cover any more? I mean I love my VR6 and everything but as a businessman you'd be daft to offer the kind of money most of us would try and sell privately for.

Sorry, but it had to be said...

To be honest I don't see what all the fuss is about. If you took a Corrado and tried to p/x it with a high street car trader I reckon you'd get the same offer as this internet company.

Put yourself in thier shoes as a trader - who the hell wants to trade in a 14-19 year old Volkswagen with rubbish fuel consumption which aftermarket warrantee companies won't cover any more? I mean I love my VR6 and everything but as a businessman you'd be daft to offer the kind of money most of us would try and sell privately for.

Sorry, but it had to be said...

Yup!

As the man from moneysupermarket.com said ... "You're 'avin a laarrff"!