Sign in to follow this  
cheesy

Tail Light Conversion

After searching the net for months i have now found a company who can supply me these lights for me from the uk.

wanted these for ages but Venom had discontinued them and so had companys in the states.

Whats peoples opinions

There construted from scratch and take a couple of weeks to be made and delivered

vw_corrado_psg_r.jpg

I've seen these before & wasn't sure about them, I thought there were too many gaps ... they look really well in that pic tho

You might as well try them & see...

:pukeleft: :pukeright: :pukeleft: :pukeright: :pukeleft: :pukeright: :pukeleft: :pukeright: :pukeleft: :pukeright: :pukeleft: :pukeright: :pukeleft: :pukeright: :pukeleft: :pukeright: :pukeleft: :pukeright: :pukeleft: :pukeright: :pukeleft: :pukeright: :pukeleft: :pukeright:

Noooooooooooo, they look terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The rear of the Corrado looks mean and meaty, that just makes it look nice and curvy and girly (no offence meant to the chicks here :)) and like every car company seems to be doing lately (looking future like), its an old mean square looking car.......... it should stay that way!!!!! Ant its also :pukeleft: :pukeright: :pukeleft: :pukeright:

Sorry to be the cynic but it must be said!

I t is you car at the end of the day mate, but you asked for opinions........ :|

DM

:pukeleft: :pukeright: :pukeleft: :pukeright: :pukeleft: :pukeright: :pukeleft: :pukeright: :pukeleft: :pukeright: :pukeleft: :pukeright: :pukeleft: :pukeright: :pukeleft: :pukeright: :pukeleft: :pukeright: :pukeleft: :pukeright: :pukeleft: :pukeright: :pukeleft: :pukeright:

Noooooooooooo, they look terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The rear of the Corrado looks mean and meaty, that just makes it look nice and curvy and girly (no offence meant to the chicks here :)) and like every car company seems to be doing lately (looking future like), its an old mean square looking car.......... it should stay that way!!!!! Ant its also :pukeleft: :pukeright: :pukeleft: :pukeright:

Sorry to be the cynic but it must be said!

I t is you car at the end of the day mate, but you asked for opinions........ :|

DM

Cheers for the opinion,i know what ya saying.These lights have been around for around 3 yrs or more

I guess it depends on colour of car, i saw them on a silver one and they looked good

The silver car you saw them on used to belong to a mate of mine from stoke on trent. The quality of the units seemd ok, but i cant say I ever really liked them. His VR6 is now owned by someone here in Derby. As far as I know Georg has another corrado after a spell driving a Skoda Octavia RS.

Jim

i used to love those lights,but id need to see them on a car in real life to consider it.what sort of price have u got?

cheers Fraser

They would look better if the housings were black imo and had larger lamps, like below....but I can't be arsed to black out the housings, takes too long!!

They do look good but I think most of us agree the Corrado's styling was almost spot on out of the Karmann factory and it only needs a few subtle mods to improve or individualise it.

Altho major mods like the above look unique, the quality is never as good as the original's making it hard to get them to look they were factory fitted items.

i made mine myself took a mould off my raddo clusters and bought sum fiat coupe light,s total cost inc the light,s £95

let u lot have some foto,s when the mota is painted regards BETTY/// :lol: :lol: :lol:

:p:p:p:p how you doing m8 have you got fed up with the mk2,s and moved on to better thing,s i have my mk2 went last week thanx for the remark :shock: regards DARREN :mrgreen:

now then.

still got the old mk2, and the jetta, just got rid of the black mk2 VR. I still like mk2's, but they've been done to death now, and I've gone of the highly modified look now (I'm old) so the old shell isn't really my kind of thing anymore. Standard corrados look better than standard mk's, I've always wanted one, so I thought I may as well get one, so I did. It'll be getting all the toys off the mk2 soon. So glad I didn't pay £10K for a corrado VR6 5 years ago! much cheaper the way I'm doing it. I'll still finish off the orange one, and the 4wd, but just with the 2.0 8v lump out of my corrado. then sell it.

I wouldn't put those fiat lights on it if you paid me though..... :p

TO OLD :shock: wat you on m8 hit the big 40 this year and alway,s said i would have a corrado b4 i was 40 and love it to bit,s sold the mk2 vr white one last year and BIG THANX for your info and help and just sold the mk2 show car i had dont miss them at all drove the vr raddo and loved it and lost intrest in the mk2,s, as with the lights if they look kack i av only lost £95 and can put the other,s back in and sell the bezel,s and lights they are £80 each off fiat mad money, ANY lads on here need any info about vr,s this dude is like a haynes man regards and talk soon regards DARREN// :lol: :lol: