emu

Emu's Corrado - THE END

OOOOH I HATE YOU! I love those seats!

Nice work mate!

Thanks, they are worth every penny, lots of penny's

Found a metal polish paste and gave it a tray on outer lips. Went very well. Best what can be done without taking alloys apart. They could do with centers respray but not this year.

rhpolished6.jpg

rhpolished3.jpg

very shiny mate, have you looked any further into mounting the A8's yet??

Will fit them when I find some runners, so far no luck in UK and Germany, one in US but 500 quid, not a chance I'm paying that. Found a set in Poland but waiting for respond. If won't find anything will try to look for golf 2 ones, heard its possible to cut them apart and weld again making them go lower. They are siting 15mm higher than corrado ones.

Hi,

I am recolouring my Recaro interrior, and I am using Furniture Clinic. In their material they claim, that you can go from any colour, to any colour. Of course you would have to order a lot of "prep" (I think 1 Liter for two seats) to clean off the finisher and paint propperly. Absolutely possible.

Cheers,

Redfox.

Hi,

I am recolouring my Recaro interrior, and I am using Furniture Clinic. In their material they claim, that you can go from any colour, to any colour. Of course you would have to order a lot of "prep" (I think 1 Liter for two seats) to clean off the finisher and paint propperly. Absolutely possible.

Cheers,

Redfox.

yeh you can, but these seats are very very rare so you wanna treat them with respect. So come on how much did you get them for (pm me if you like) as i was watching/bidding for them on ebay and my last bid at £500 was the highest until they were taken off with 5ish days to go. i'm not that bothered i did not get them but just curious.

Hi,

Cheers,

Redfox.

I did a lot of leather refurbish and recolor and know how to play with it. It's possible but hard as lot's of paint is needed but if you use to much paint it will crack after some use.

ah man.. holy grail. paint the backs blackberry and releather the fronts cream.. painting is not a substitute, no matter how well its done.

fabricating mounts will be cheaper than ordering from us, its gonna be a costly conversion but once its done will be amazing.

well done.

these subframes could be usefull, think you could get them to go lower easily enough??

http://www.edition38.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=440794

Thanks but mk3 runners are much different so to much to do o make them fit.

---------- Post added at 1:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:00 PM ----------

ah man.. holy grail. paint the backs blackberry and releather the fronts cream..

This is one of the option, second is to paint them beige and do rear in carbon, not a wrap a real carbon, another idea is to swap all leather in black and do all possible plastic in carbon but it takes so much hours of work to do so probably will do them in beige and paint rears in blackberry.

Found some nasty surprise today's morning. Lots of builders walking around doing bathrooms and kitchens in councils flats and probably one of them manage to spill some glue on my car. Can't prove anything so spent all morning cleaning it and destroying my paintwork a little bit. Paint wasn't good but it's not a reason to make it worst :(

Bonnet, bumper, lights, windscreen, roof, passengers doors all covered in stone hard glue

glue.jpg

glue1.jpg

glue2.jpg

How frustrating.

I run a property maintenance/management company and if any of my guys did that I would fire them on the spot! I really think CCTV is the way forward as mentioned in a recent post. We love our cars so much for them to be spolit.

Sorry to read your news.

Maybe group buy CCTV ststem?

Its not finish yet !!!!!!!!!!!!

Half an hour later got a phone call from my neighbor that somebody reverse in my car and run away.

Another low life but this time made him to write it on paper that he will pay for the damage. Will go to body shop on Monday to find out how much it will be. He offered 25 quid a week, if not I will fix it threw his insurance.

Saturday not finished yet, so what next ... ??

doorhit6.jpg

doorhit4.jpg

Doors are about £750 these days and a special order from Germany. Used ones are becoming harder to find so I reckon you'll be looking at insurance :(

That's a complete pain in the arse. If he drove off then how did you get his details?

no way! ...man I cannot even imagine how you must feel now! There are some total morons out there :(

I am sure you will get it sorted tho, fingers crossed.

Nightmare! Some people are just scum! The glue on your car is spray glue so someone spent some time doing that on purpose by the looks of it!

Jay

What a nightmare mate, really gutted for you and know how you must be feeling.

Has it chipped any paint? The paintless dent removal guys are pretty good these days. My mate run someone down and they rolled over his bonnet and made a right mess. Paintless dent guy came down and £75 all back to normal.

Thanks for a good words.

Guy who run into my car is a neighbor living few flats away on same street. Another neighbor was looking on her kids playing around when it happened so she saw everything and gave me a call telling who did it. I've manage to find another blackberry door on ebay about 120 miles away so it should be easy fix, of course if he going to pay for everything, if not I will do it threw insurance and he will pay a lot more as he is already paying 2500 a year for insurance so can imagine how much they will ask for a renewal.