Sign in to follow this  
phatboy

LETS DO THIS PROPER, ME VR6 HOMEGROWN!!!!!!

Im going to start a proper thread now cos they seem to be blending in with each other. so from the start,

This is my first vr6 corrado, ive had a few golfs (23 at the mo) but when i saw this for £700 i just knew i had to have it. It was a lovely drive done to dorset and it was a mint day just right for a drive. We pulled in to a farm and there she was in green slammed and begging to be saved. She ran lumpy and kept stalling but with the rev's building up my whole face just smiled, i knew i had to have it. After some uuummmming and rrrrring i paid just £600 for her. Sorted the running problem out and my god does she shift :D . I'll stop taking now :sleeping: and put some pic's up.

Why thank you sir ive never done them before so not bad for my first attempt :clap: , yeah ive got a few things going on at the mo, :clap: some people will like it some wont but all ill say is watch this space :salute:

Why thank you sir ive never done them before so not bad for my first attempt :clap: , yeah ive got a few things going on at the mo, :clap: some people will like it some wont but all ill say is watch this space :salute:

sounds controversial, look forward to it :grin:

thank you guys..... :norty: maybe just a little :lol: i just hope its not an :epicfail:

we will be the judge of that :lol: :tongue:

so your the git who beat me to it on pistonheads :( looks like you are doing a good job so far, and dont worry about the rear lights i dont mind :)

DANNY B how very very dare you :lol: , KADVR6 i dont like messing people about so the beers are on me :notworthy:, and if your local your more then welcome to pop round :D,GREGULATE the car in the back is a 74 mach ll mustang needs lots of work :gag:, i'm doing all the work myself on my driveway, I'm starting my custom garage soon and need to show off all the work i can do

Right guys a little up date, cos of the weather ive not been able to do much :( . Right ive fitted a boot popper and welded up the hole, thats getting colour coded. Changed the back box and taken out the middle still not loud enough though :lol: Ive finished one side of the door build just got the other side to do.

Ill get the pic'[s up :clap:[/color]