Sign in to follow this  
dublover

vr6 or g60?

so i'm looking to buy a corrado. but which motor should i get? i found some with eithor or but cant decide and dont know anything about the g60 motor.... any info/remarks/anything would be great!!

Welcome to the forum!

(Moving thread to General as this isn't really to do with drivetrain)

It's your first post but I'd still suggest using the advanced search: http://www.the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/search.php as this has been covered once or twice! ;) Also have a look at the Wiki pages where there's a ton of statistical info about each, rather than just incorrect opinions about how the VR is too nose-heavy and the G60 is far superior, which everyone knows is just plainly nonsense :grin:

Which is best, I like the g60 but I also like the vr6, hmmm I don't know, but which is best, there is only one way to find out

Fiiiiiiigggggghhhht

Which is best, I like the g60 but I also like the vr6, hmmm I don't know, but which is best, there is only one way to find out

Fiiiiiiigggggghhhht

Harry Hill :D

Hi newbie :wave: ...suppose it depends if you're a Motorway fanatic or B road fanatic... At greater speeds, one of them will turn better than the other on slower corners. Guess which one...

See unfortunately these are the sort of responses you're bound to get as this discussion has been done so much to death that people don't tend to give serious answers anymore :lol:

I hate to say it but the search is your best bet to look back to the days when this was a serious discussion! :salute:

Fiiiiiiigggggghhhht

HAHA!!!!

HarryHill_fight.jpg

Anyway even if we DID have this discussion, you never get a definitive answer anyway. Best thing to do is just drive both and see which you prefer!

lol well ok then! i have a vr6 in my jetta and love it but was wondering bout the g60. but i guess i'll just search around!! thanks guys haha