Sign in to follow this  
robrado974

window rubbers

does anyone know if these are made any more? these are the shiney rubber ones that fit to the door pillars where the window slids up n down .mine are a bit out of shape because of the rust that was underneath them.many thanks rob

Sorry, i kinda need to hijack this thread as i too need some new window rubbers, mine no longer clear the windows (if they are wet/ covered in condensation)

on the door on the outside, run from the wing mirror...

Mine arent ripped or anything but they dont touch the window so dont wipe it when it is opened/closed

im after the pillar ones .the ones you want are £80.00 from vw :pale: try to find second hand pair!

:eek: ouch, damn stealers!

By pillars do you mean the ones that go on the inside of the window, around the frame? (just out of curiosity)

yea the ones that go around the door shiney black ones bout 10mm wide i might need em ,my doors were rusted underneath em .the sprayshop said they would try to heat them up when re fittin but bobbles n misshapin might not come out

DSCN1251.jpg

these are the ones i need go up the door next to window

if its the window seal rubber that run along the top of the door at the bottom of the window (as in your pick) they are still available from VW and not on back order. ordered one last week & it was there in 2-3 days. £44.46 (with a bit of discount got it at 38.91 + vat. worth replacing if your painting. In my limited experience they all bend and are difficult to get to re-seat properly if you re-use them.

part no.s: driver side W535 837 474 A pass side W535 837 473 A

hope this helps

Did you have any luck sourcing these? I need a new one for my drivers door (along the bottom edge of the window) but Heritage just told me that VW don't do them anymore :(

hi mate i wont know until spray guys fit windows back in ,just to clarify the ones i may need are runnin up the door pillas not along door edge with the furry stuff on :)