biggerbigben

Biggerbigben - Golf sold.. another new project!

Ah Benjamin, good job on the brakes old fruity!

I can't wait till you let me drive it at Gumball 2005!

:afro:

What's the deal again with the gear shifter? do you have an unusually long left arm? I've been :drinking: sorry...

Anyway the car looks fab! Don't need any more doing to the exterior in my view, no invisible door handles/flashings wheel arches or halfords add ons, actually some of those "screw in anywere foglights" might do the trick. Just read an excellent post on how cool it was to drive with the foglights on, very amusing I thought!

Anywhoo speak soon

Ah Benjamin, good job on the brakes old fruity!

I can't wait till you let me drive it at Gumball 2005!

:afro:

Nice hair butthead... lol

cheers for the comments though, very productive and helpful...lol

What's the deal again with the gear shifter?

Well its going to sit a bit higher because of my interior.... but thats still not finished yet, so will keep hush for the time being till its complete, hopefully the car will get a proper debut @ E38 in sept, depending on if Jabbasport ever get their new 1000bhp rolling road finished!!!

I think a Corrado should be seen doing the Gumball don't you!? and it certainly isn't going to be in mine! it might get dirty...lol You like the hair, i'm really going to get it like that you know. As for the helpful comments I think you need a front bumper to pass your MOT or atleast a number plate... sorry couldn't resist

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... eName=WDVW

I rekon this would look sweeeeet mate! :-P

Thought I'd tease you with a couple of pics of my new dashboard. First pic (dash_1) shows how I cut the original corrado dash in half and the very first steps tackled to allow for the transformation to take place. I did this to keep the original mounting points and to make the final item as neat as possible. The second pic (dash_2) shows an almost complete 'top' half of the dash. I'll keep everyone guessing for the rest of it..... hope to have it finished off soon...

Thought I'd tease you with a couple of pics of my new dashboard. First pic (dash_1) shows how I cut the original corrado dash in half and the very first steps tackled to allow for the transformation to take place. I did this to keep the original mounting points and to make the final item as neat as possible.

Like your style on this one. Usually the dash to windscreen fit is what lets most transplants down. Looking like its going to be very well executed. Looking forward to more teaser pics!!

I was thinking TVR too, considering it looks like its gonna need retrimming, and TVR do have leather trimmed EVERYTHING on the interior :)

TVR? (only thing I can think of with a fibreglass dash! ;) :lol: )

I was thinking TVR too, considering it looks like its gonna need retrimming, and TVR do have leather trimmed EVERYTHING on the interior :)

Well done you have guessed correctly! I have almost finished the dash section, will need trimming though...

Might aswell show you guys a pic of my efforts seeing as it will be on the road soon. These pics were taken a week or so ago and lots has changed since.... 8) The top section has been made from scratch btw..

8) YAY! I got it right! :D 8)

Oooh, that looks well interesting... can't wait to see it finished and in the flesh... 8)

TVR dash in a Corrado, now *that* is original. Well done mate.

Looking forward to seeing the finished machine on one of the East Anglia meets :wink:

:shock:

That's fantastic mate.....the finished article is gonna be one unique Corrado!! Well done, all the hard is really paying off imo. :mrgreen: