biggerbigben

Biggerbigben - Golf sold.. another new project!

Theres still plenty of the old hands on here. I like the sound of the Lotus, Im assuming its a TTRS engine your using?

Theres still plenty of the old hands on here. I like the sound of the Lotus, Im assuming its a TTRS engine your using?

So there is, hope your well?!

The engine is a N/A engine from the US market, but mine was a test engine so only done a few dyno miles. However they are proven for 750bhp+ so will be fine. Bought the turbo for it already ;-) will keep the updates going on edition38..

The shell's surfaced and i now own the dash.. 3 weeks till edition - got plans? :lol:

/QUOTE]

Hope you fit the dash some time, Baron! One of my all time favourites.

Hope you fit the dash some time, Baron! One of my all time favourites.

I think the closest I'll get is one day collecting it and putting it up for sale - its been in Littlehampton [ex Gwerks] since I bought the R32 :lol:

Seeing as i now own the R32 is it not mine Baz? :lol: Only kidding mate sound's a good idea TVR dash in a Corrado in reality a bit tacky me think's but i have never seen any detailed photo's of it.

A mate sent me the link to my old shell.. Humm do I have room? Lol !

Can't believe the dash is still kicking about! Bolts in using corrado dash fixing points so shouldn't take long to mount up.. Prob not the sort of thing seen in today's vw scene though? Happy to help where I can..

Total respect for what you done back then mate it looked awesome from the pic's I have seen.4wd 1.8t what was it like to drive? The grip of mine is to be honest quite amazing at time's and i compare it to my old 330bhp xr4x4.This year is almost over for mine it will be going into winter hibernation and hopefully appearing phoenix like and with a few little change's for next year.From what i have seen i now know the step up required for next year roll on 2014.