biggerbigben

Biggerbigben - Golf sold.. another new project!

biggerbigben, yoour just scared i'll kick ya ass all over that runway :wink:

cheers guys!

yeah right furk's ... lol... bring it on biiiaaatttcchhhh :D

Sorry guys no videos this weekend, my mate didn't make it this morning and he had the vid camera... will get some sorted for another time for sure!!! Drove it again today, I just love it! Taking some interior stuff back with me to work on in london, so should have the climatetronic surround finished off and installed at the weekend.

Still need to do something with the speaker pods. I like the audioscape ones but no £££ at the mo, so was thinking of modding the standard ones and going from there..? Ideas?

I have been watching the steady evolution of this car for ages now and i am very impressed/green with envy at what you have turned out. I am looking forward to seeing it at the coming shows. A real head turner. I would love to see some info on things like BHP and how much you think it cost to make it look/ride like it does. Thumbs up!!!

door builds wont be hard to build..

I heard yr best mate is resin & fibreglass lol

thanks guys for all the kind words! It has been a long time in the making but there is light at the end of the tunnel. It will be nice to enjoy it at long last. If I stop going out on school nights and spending all my hard earned I might be able to get it finished for this summer!

And whatever Bally, cheeky monkey.. lol

Vids perhaps next weekend.. ?!

Looks like the rear diff is "£$£"$%%, so I've sourced a replacment to be fitted this weekend. So a proper 4wd test drive next sunday hopefully. Thought it was odd that 4th was the earliest I got traction in the rain..

Bally you bringing yrs to NR tomorrow? I shall be there picking up my rear diff + viscus.

Looks like the rear diff is "£$£"$%%, so I've sourced a replacment to be fitted this weekend. So a proper 4wd test drive next sunday hopefully. Thought it was odd that 4th was the earliest I got traction in the rain..

Bally you bringing yrs to NR tomorrow? I shall be there picking up my rear diff + viscus.

Hi Ben.. bummer abt the diff dude..

I have no idea whos driving.. I hate taking my car anywhere, such a shed!!

ben ive missed this but well done matey must be a beast im up for that camping and meet if thats still going ahead! are you taking her to worthersee matey?

Bally,

you're such a loser.. why is it a shed? Its a cool corrado mate.. take pride in it... !!

iow_corrado_g60,

hey chap, thanks! We'll see about the camping thing. I'm concerned that the runway will damage cars from excess stones etc etc.. but I'll keep everyone posted. Prob be mid to end of summer!

Its not going to worthersee mate, I wanted to have put at least 1000miles on it before I even considered taking it that far! 2000 miles round trip is a long long way for any car, let alone a tuned one..

Its all about July mate!

Cheers mate, I hate it at the mo.. keep getting so many stares in it lol

havent washed it in wks lol

needs a respray!!! lack of funds.. bank robbery on the cards lol

if your planning a robbery let me know as I need cash big style!! I'll be the get away driver!

if your planning a robbery let me know as I need cash big style!! I'll be the get away driver!

:lol: needs to be done mate if Im ever to get the car the way I want it :roll:

If it wasn't for student loans chap, what you see in front of you wouldn't be here today! lol :D

atleast you didnt piss it up the wall or at the boozer :lol: although I no you love yr monkey juice :wink: :lol:

atleast you got something to show for the dosh.. we live & learn :lol:

If it wasn't for student loans chap, what you see in front of you wouldn't be here today! lol :D

You a student?!!! :lol: